What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS .. another my brother did it thread... it turns out infact it wasnt the little brother or the dog who eat the homework it was infact the guy being a complete noob troll..

So you have fucked up on the server... thats bad but whats even worse is that you have come on here and lied about it

49495547.jpg

Please PM me your GUID

Some will call me mad but i will give you a second chance, I want you to fully understand that 1 breach of the rules again will get you banned and there is no appeal process for the 2nd ban.

Lying will get you no where in live and certainly no where here, Never ever use the my brother did it line anywhere! Just be honest with people.

Approved, I await your GUID by PM.

actually i like the admins to follow their insticts... even if they fail in the end :D

Furkan i 'm gonna watch u as closely as i can cause Wilco took a risk here with u... and many butthurt will want his judgement to fail... Dont BE that reason!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eye of Altis is watching you Furkan.

tumblr_mpu3dkE1Ao1souo92o1_500.gif

Please PM me your GUID

Some will call me mad but i will give you a second chance, I want you to fully understand that 1 breach of the rules again will get you banned and there is no appeal process for the 2nd ban.

Lying will get you no where in live and certainly no where here, Never ever use the my brother did it line anywhere! Just be honest with people.

Approved, I await your GUID by PM.
Did not see that mercy coming :eek:

Well talk about using the correction gave what I meant a totally new meaning hah XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back