What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furkan

Hello, I was banned from the server[Kr Combat Log 27/5] My brother was playing.One more will not be cut[prisoner] Please un-ban My Nick- Furkan Thanks 

Sorry...

it's true 13 years old he is child :)  There is no reason to lie

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are everyone's brothers such dicks?  :p

Maybe we could have some evidence like a photo of you thumping him or a video of his confession.

The famous my brother did it unban  request. How cute XD

If I had £1 each time I seen one of these unban requests I would be able to donate £100 :p

how can we prove this is your brother get a video apologising or holding a sign up saying "sorry altislife.co.uk" with the 2 of you in? instead of a picture found on the internet

how can we prove this is your brother get a video apologising or holding a sign up saying "sorry altislife.co.uk" with the 2 of you in? instead of a picture found on the internet
hMdR9CJ.png
reverse image search

I doubt that is your brother.

ok I give up, this is my first time playing this game. I didnt know altis life and the rules. Could you please give me one more chance? I am really sorry....

my money was in the jail, I thought it was diminishing.

ok I give up, this is my first time playing this game. I didnt know altis life and the rules. Could you please give me one more chance? I am really sorry....

my money was in the jail, I thought it was diminishing.

I can tell you its not the actual act that is the worst, its the lying.

I think there may be bad news in store for you...

PRO TIP: 

Don't lie. It gets you nowhere and makes it harder to reverse the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back