What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UN-BAN killed to cops and got banned for hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

styge

i killed 2 cops today and i got banned hacking fo no reason. so can i get un-ban becose i wasnt hack...

How did you kill them ? ... Because alot of mines were put in Pygros... the officers drove over them and your name came up as killing them.

Only way to get mines in altis life on our server is to hack.

i shooted them whit pwd 2000... so not whit mines iam not cheater. if u can't kill cops whit shooting that mod is awfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
The police officers were instructed to ride over 2 different mines.. in different places... both did and your name came up as killing them.

where? i was on the garage saving my stealed police car norther than airport whit my friend joni. and the police offers was in the same place at the garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching on the map and the officers were in Pygros, i ordered them to drive over the mines they had detected after a ton of reports about mines dropping from the sky.

They drove over the mines and was killed by you.

#Unban Denied 

good joke. if ur server admins are so kids i cant do anything more. i heard of my friend joni some1 hacks ur server 2 hours later i got banned. if ur admins dont like get killed whit gun u should ban 70% of ur server players and iam not lier or cheater what fun is cheating any ways... this is harmfull becose ur server was good but admins bans if they got killed... and if i hacks why asking un-ban me ????

what a joke i seen when styge killed them 2 cops in the garage area whit gun. so i think same what styge sayed u dont like when some1 is killing cops. and there aint readed whit gun styge killed them so it ridiculous ban what the cops sayd we drive the mine so ban him???

ahahahahhahahahahahahhah i write on server chant , (this server is shit , they ban my friend becouse he kill 2 cop whit gun) and now they ban me to :D

Glengrant you havent been banned ?... Your friend clear as days hacked today

realy all who read this you should think ,my friend kill two cops whit gun and he get ban for cheating . then i write chat (this is shit server give ban becouse win 2 v 1 situation against cop) and then they ban me to .. how kid some one can be :D

good joke. if ur server admins are so kids i cant do anything more. i heard of my friend joni some1 hacks ur server 2 hours later i got banned. if ur admins dont like get killed whit gun u should ban 70% of ur server players and iam not lier or cheater what fun is cheating any ways... this is harmfull becose ur server was good but admins bans if they got killed... and if i hacks why asking un-ban me ????
Because you enjoy the server but you got caught ?

They were your mines...why do you think we investigated it like that

what a joke server that is , those admins are just a kids who love think they are king of the world :D
There are no kids on our admin team ? ... What we have done here is rightly ban a hacker and before the ban was in place we went out our way and killed two separate cops to see who the mines that fell out of the sky belonged to.

That person was styge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back