What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Zmyth - 04/25/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmyth

In-game Name
Zmyth

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/25/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogant Bread

Reason given for your ban.
Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i didnt know why i was banned i didn't do anything wrong i was filming something for my friends youtube channel. it was supose to be a Car Show at the airport. all i was doing was filming..

Why should we unban you ?
i now know you cant do these things because it will be seen as trolling

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan

Blocking heli spawn with lots of vehicles

2016-04-25 18:30:32

Why did you choose to have your "car show" on top of the spawn?

it was around the hangers like in a sqaure shape.... before the mayhem of people taking cars and that but people could still get they're helis in and out. thinking about it now it was stupid though and such a stupid place to do it. all we really was trying to do was get good content and footage for a youtube video which failed but im sorry for being apart of that. i kinda wish my friend picked a better location where it wouldnt annoy people or block a spawn. But we honestly was actually just trying to make a youtube vid not Troll.

Car show isnt the term I would use, yourself and vladimir had ~35 vehicles clustered together (blocking the spawn point), there was no cohesive order to them and the top it all off there were dead bodies and half destroyed wrecks littering the area.

There was certainly no role play happening either when I arrived.

We had it in order before people started taking cars.. we wasnt trying to troll we was role playing before it all went tits up.. Vladimir was speaking to players and telling them that we was hosting a car show and if theyd like to be apart of it other players was happy to add there own cars and helis to the show. while i was on the field filming. i know it went horribly wrong and it was a mess at the end but we didnt intend to make it to be like we was trolling and im sorry.

I don't believe your intent was to troll, but why didn't you use the admin msg feature to notify anyone online of your plans?

In fact sometimes the staff can help assist you with a roleplay event depending on the quality of it. From our perspective it looks like you were blocking the spawn point for the airport.

Yeah i don't think we actually thought it threw well. but in future i think the right thing to do would be to notify an admin. yeah i can also understand that it actually went bad really fast we should of actually organised it better. i think it was also a stupid place to do it. i think my friend just thought it was easier to just grab the cars n helis out there.

i'd just like to say sorry again for the inconvenience we caused to all the players trying to get to they're vehicles and to the admins and staff of the server.

As I don't believe the intent was to troll I am giving you a final chance. Use your head next time.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back