What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - woochikaboo (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woochikaboo

Dear Admins 

woochikaboo has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Wushy
Your Steam Profile ID: TS ID: NltW4r8ZD8k4jOYa9Ol6fQTwRoM=
Your GUID or Steam ID: N/A
Date & Time you was banned:: Sometime on the 8th or 9th of august.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Don't know. TeamSpeak Ban.
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Probably because I told Nathan I hate him after he banned a music bot we were listening to.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: It said "Trolling"
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because it wasn't me breaking the rule of "No music bots", it was someone else connected who was playing music and we were just litening. After ArrogantBread (Nathan) banned the music bot we said we hated him. Not exactly breaking the rules. I have played on this server for over a year, in fact I joined this website 1 year ago today.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
He didnt ban you, he banned the music bot. Due to the fact the music bot used the same IP address as you, you were also banned...

b2dmoPq.png

Ah, I just talked to my brother, turns out HE was the music bot, and the reason we were liking the music so much was because he was using my spotify playlist. Can you keep his ID banned but unban the IP so I can join please?

@woochikaboo

Care to explain why you are using the age old "my brother did it" bullshit... Its also been pointed out that you was vocal saying " fuck the rules" ?

@woochikaboo

Care to explain why you are using the age old "my brother did it" bullshit... Its also been pointed out that you was vocal saying " fuck the rules" ?
I'm using it because it's true, and yes I think I remember saying that, because Nathan wouldn't leave after he banned the bot.

I guess i banned him so ill drop a comment.

The way you spoke to me and the attitude you gave me after I banned the bot was completely unacceptable. I tried to explain the rules to you but like @wilco said there was the "fuck the rules" sentiment

I guess i banned him so ill drop a comment.

The way you spoke to me and the attitude you gave me after I banned the bot was completely unacceptable. I tried to explain the rules to you but like @wilco said there was the "fuck the rules" sentiment
I'm sorry about that Nathan I shouldn't have said it, but as I do need a defence here, you were being rude to me and my friends when we asked you to leave the channel. The main thing is getting unbanned from the server though.

Denied, you have an attitude issue towards our mentor and towards our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back