What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wladimir (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wladimir

Dear Admins 

Wladimir has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: J.Recker
Your Steam Profile ID: Wladimir
Your GUID or Steam ID: Wladimir
Date & Time you was banned:: 2.8 12.00-16.00 (FIN)
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): BattleEye
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I stole a cop car
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Cant find a good one
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: First of all it was the second time on the server, and i watched a video from FrankieOnPc where he stole a cop car and sold it to Rebels. So i tried it to because i needed money, im really sorry about everything and i wont do it again.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note frankieonpc has never played on this server... We are still today the most strict altis life community online due to the fact we want serious roleplay only...

Otherwise we would have about 5-6 full up servers now if we didnt have 6000 banned members.

Now the question is what else happened because i am pretty sure an admin wouldn't ban you for stealing a cop car... you sure it was a cop car and not a medic vehicle ?

Ahh there we go, you robbed in a bluezone which is against the server rules.

Ok, give me about 20 mins and i will unban you for another chance, please read the rules going forward

No i need a link to your steam profile or the steam profile number.

No worries! you know now :)

You have unbanned, you might need to wait until restart before connecting but it wont hurt to try before

Please follow the rules going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back