What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - William66656 - 09/05/2016 (Denied PermaBanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William66656

Unlinked
In-game Name
William

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991673978/home

The date of your ban.
09/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jhonjoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
Languige agresive...

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Becouse i was being rude and sweared alot .

Why should we unban you ?
Because i realy think i am a good addition to the server i rp 8 hours a day and realy have lots of oficer friends in the game...
the problem is the guy that got me banned just wanted to get me banned for fun becouse he liked it becouse the moment i was banned he laughed ingame and said i am gonna make u dissapear ...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to deal with this but I will say this.

You were aggressive on TS Insulting people outside Of RP.

You called people retards ingame.

becouse he was ruining my gameplay sharing the scheets around ... i didnt waznt to be rude but is it too much asked to not always point a finger ? 

and can u pls let me at least on teamspeak so i can sort this out plsss ...

So you think that its acceptable to through your toys out the pram? And insult people? 

These are all the rules I can think off the top of my head that you broke. And no I will not be unbaning you off TS. You had your chance to talk this out and you acted like a Child. You can appeal here on the forums like everyone else. 

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

(2.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased or to prevent roleplay will result in a permanent ban.

(13.4) Please refrain from messaging staff members via private message/comments or adding their personal social media/steam accounts unless they invite you to do so.

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

U know what! Fuck this server ure just a fucking piss in my eyes u can have it small fucking kid just ban me kiss my ass Lick my fucking balls and just explode in real life i hope u die a terible death like cancer or someting  or even better eat up ure computer fucking NERD Fuck You Motherfucker get a life and stop trying to be god into a world that only exists on a hard drive xD haha Loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words! On that note, DENIED. 

U know what! Fuck this server ure just a fucking piss in my eyes u can have it small fucking kid just ban me kiss my ass Lick my fucking balls and just explode in real life i hope u die a terible death like cancer or someting  or even better eat up ure computer fucking NERD Fuck You Motherfucker get a life and stop trying to be god into a world that only exists on a hard drive xD haha Loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have you know that we use data centre grade SSDs for all our servers, no hard drives here sorry... In regards to "eat up ure computer" I would definitely advise you to start with your motherboard's VRM - it has a nice fulfilling crunch to it, then move on to indulge on the capacitors in your PSU, after this you may feel a bit ill - yet you still need to try eating your HDD spindle for dessert. Voila! A nice refreshing meal that only costs you a grand total of around £500-£1000!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back