What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Walsh (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walsh

In-game Name
Walsh

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Admin Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Running over people with car.

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I had an lag, My Box truck was out of control and Unfortunetly admin was there. I told him about my lag problem but he never listened. I didn't do it purposely

Why should we unban you.
Because i been playing on this server from more than month and I never did such mistake ot killed anyone without purpose. So i think this ban should be dispute and Give me permission to join the server again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Group of people standing by the wall in a big Kavala Car park out the way of all passing cars. You was driving in the middle and decided to aim towards them knock them down and proceed onto the track you was going, Unless you can provide evidence then that was no lag at all. Please for your own sake don't tell lies on your appeal.

Sir believe me. i really had an lag. My mistake was i didn't log out or tried to restart my game. If it looked like i done it purposly, I personally feel sorry for my actions and i want to aplolozies to everyone. I been playing on this server over a month and no one complainted about me. because i been polite and helpful with eveyone. I will really appreciate if you will give me a chance to make things right. It won't happen in future. At last i will respect your decision and i believe you did good by banning me. I really sorry. but i will be happy to go back in server and enjoy playing Altis life.

It was a lag from my end sir. It happened yesterday few times.  I will make sure it wont happen again in future

Thank you for reply sir. If in future i will get lag again, i will make sure it will not cause any trouble for Rp and i will make it sure by restarting my game or Computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back