What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - veopes - 07/16/2016 (Denied - Perm ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veopes

In-game Name
Jango Fett

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Talking About exploiting vdm heal not actually doing it

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for asking my friend to vdm me but we never actually did it which i have witnesses to, no violations were committed, Nuruxy healed me with a stimpack after limping my way up to the top of the rebel outpost.

Why should we unban you ?
you should definately unban me because i am an Extremely valuable community member, if i am banned i will be replaced by an rdming hobo whcih only makes your community worse, i never break the rules and i help new players start playing so they will stay which FAR outweighs asking to be vdm'ed (tho i was never vdm'ed this ban is technically invalid) not only is it invalid its an absolutely monumentally ridiculous ban considering my value to whichever roleplay community i chose to be a part of And that it is an absolute victimless crime i fell off a tower and asked to be vdmed i understand its against the rules but affects absolutely no one even in the slightest. a warning would have been more suitable tho not necessary. as i said i help new players start all the time by buying them truck license and a truck and give them advice to get them started so they will stay on your island. heres my evidence to the tremendous value I add to whatever community i chose to be a part of and true unfiltered examples of how i play this game to help my community.

https://youtu.be/ODiWndD-7Tg

https://youtu.be/dbY-BX0PSXw

so after watching these videos in their entirety it should be clear to anyone i am a great addition to any server i chose to play on, if you still think i am not worth having in your community then i played my best and theres nothing more i can do.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(tho i was never vdm'ed this ban is technically invalid)
Asking someone to do an exploit is the same as doing the actual exploit, and the video is quite clear. This wasn't joking, you were asking the player to VDM you to regain health. This is not invalid.

I'll let another staff member deal with this as I issued the ban.

yes please do thank you, and to think i was all exited when i woke up to do 15 weed runs today to get a huron xD i was also going to donate 420 and 666 to get the forum tags, they're pretty op, i really dont think a ban is the right way to deal with this i have a spotless record after my last ban because im super careful a really good member of your community 

10605e522ff224693b7922bb87f9a52e.jpg

@ crumble or  @ khandamir please read my appeal and please be understanding, i only asked for a vdm because i fell off the tower i wouldnt do it if it was another player who damaged me, because that would be unfair to the other player, i only asked for it because the game glitched me through the fence and i fell, the game dmged glitched me so i got mad and thought it was only fair to glitch to heal :/

images (1).jpg    

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

@ crumble or  @ khandamir please read my appeal and please be understanding, i only asked for a vdm because i fell off the tower i wouldnt do it if it was another player who damaged me, because that would be unfair to the other player, i only asked for it because the game glitched me through the fence and i fell, the game dmged glitched me so i got mad and thought it was only fair to glitch to heal :/

View attachment 3016    
Do you want me to deny this appeal? 

not deny most definitely not o_O

sorry i thought i was supposed to ask another admin since i wrote in the description thesoldier ban me and he said he'll let another staff member handle it, my bad!

Stop with the stupid pictures otherwise i'll post one you wont like... Leaving this appeal to @Droge Worst

This wasn't joking, you were asking the player to VDM you to regain health. This is not invalid.
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, Anti-VDM script abuse, abusing the Bounty hunter system to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of it’s intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

Why should I not follow this? 

hi droge, i think an exception should be made for my case because when i play on your server i dont break any rules i play the game as its supposed to be played and i help make the community a better place in general,  

i feel i should be unbanned because the rules state "using any exploit" and at the end of the day i never used it i asked my friend to do it is all, i ended up limping up to the top of the rebel outpost and got healed by my friend.

i play this game on your server like almost 10 hours a day, so i know the rules very well

i only asked for it because the wall glitched me threw and i fell and broke my leg so i asked my friend to use the heli to glitch me back to full health but we ended up not doing it

what i asked for was obviously a silly mistake and when talking with support in ts for it i was afk in-game and got my 6mill mohawk chopped and lost my 400k loudout i made a silly mistake and feel i have paid for it 5x over with loosing my mohawk and 5 or 6 days banned, 

i have about 15-20mill in assets and i got it all without breaking any rules or getting a single report.

Again Im very sorry for asking for a vdm and i now understand what a big deal it is and i can guarantee you it will Never happen again.

You knew it was an exploit and still decided to ask your friend to do it on you. You took the risk by asking him to do it and now you will face the consequences. There are no excuses to use known exploits, even if you experience a glitch in-game.

Denied - Permanent ban applied which may be appealed in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back