What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - veopes - 07/01/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veopes

In-game Name
Jango Fett

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
forum report rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
a civilian spikestripped my car and i thought that was initiation, (im sure you can understand why i thought it was initiation, destroying someones vehical in almost any other way is initiation so i got confused) they pointed guns at me and told me to get out of the car so i hopped out and shot one of them then got killed by the other, so since spikestrps are not initiation which i now know, it was classed as rdm =/

Why should we unban you ?
i feel should be unbanned because i am a great addition to your servers and always RP not because i have to but i legitimately enjoy the interesting situations that happen during serious RP i dont mind getting robbed it can be great RP but i really thought spikestrips from a civilian were initiation.

I always get into fun and complex RP situations and i make the time for other people who i come across more fun aswell because of my creative and realistic RP style
I am against robbing hobos theres no money in it and it just makes enemies and thats not what im about, im the most friendly and lively guy you'll ever meet, ask anyone i play with.

Having me on your servers in my opinion has no downside but alot of positive, i create super fun RP situations i help hobos learn the server so they will stay and im a fun guy to play with, the only bad thing iv ever done is this rdm (truly thought spikes were initiation because they destroyed my car so in the moment it felt like initiation)
i know all the server rules by number, and i know if you unban me you wont be having anymore reports about me

I know you will review this appeal with logic and understanding, thank you for hearing me out :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you think that spikes would quantify shooting, it couldnt be worded more clearly in the rules?

(7.1.6) Spike strips - When spike strips are used by any player RP has not been initiated, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

i know now and i read the rules more clearly after this ban, i was ignorant of the fact it was rdm until i read the rules more clearly i fully understand that this was wrong and it will never happen again.

I would never break the rules intentionally please believe that, i really never would i play this game all day and breaking the rules gets you banned and thats what i want to avoid at all costs i truly never break the rules on purpose. that was like the 1 rule i had skimmed over or read too fast because i never thought it would happen to me, i really do know the rules very well. 

i love this server and have the utmost respect for staff, i humbly ask you please unban me :(

download (1).jpg

Unbanned

You were banned for: RDM

In the future remember you need to initiate and have a high quality level of roleplay before you shoot and/or kill another person.

Here at RPUK we take the rules and roleplay very seriously. Please read over the rules before you play again, because if you reoffend within a 3 month period from this date you find yourself subject to a permanent ban without appeal. 

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back