What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - UGN Robbert (Denied - Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGN Robbert

In-game Name
[UGN] VipeR.

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:94316629

The date of your ban.
11/14/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
WhoisDan

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because I simply broke the rules, during a gun fight i was killed and my temper got the best of me so i used ALT+f4 to close my game. I was not doing so as an attempt to keep my gear i was doing this just to find a swift way off the server as i was highly annoyed at some of the other members that were in my ts channel. They were constantly talking over everyone who was making call outs so it made me frustrated. I have already apologized to the person who killed me as it was not there fault that i was stupid and didn't think about what I was doing.

Why should we unban you.
I think that i should be unbanned because I did not do this with the intention of braking the rules i did this because I was angry and i am sure that we all make mistakes ones or twice in our life's. I can assure you that if i am unbanned this will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We all make mistakes, yes. But what worries me is that you acted so rash and altF4'd off. It happens once, whats to say it won't happen again? And if you were annoyed by the talk in teamspeak.. you could have muted? Being dead you're not allowed to give them any ingame information anyway.

Combatlogging is a ban with no appeal and you've been here quite a while.. I can't understand how you did not realize what you were doing.. All it would have took was thirty seconds of waiting, respawn, sync data and THEN log off. I've looked through your posts and found one on a report for.. combatlogging of another guy where you even said you had evidence of it.. Strikes me as a bit weird to be on the lookout for rule-breakers on the one hand but to do it yourself when losing your temper..

Also, why did you put in you were banned in 1999? I hope it's a mistake, not taking the piss.. You do realize I am spending my sundaymorning trying to make banned players life easier right?

Please try to convince me why we should grant a unban in this situation.

The "1999" was a mistake i thought it was date of birth, i realize how stupid that sounds but it was a long night last night and i apologist for that. I am very sorry for what i did i immediately messaged remix on the ALUK ts to apologist for what i had done to him and this can be confirmed by him, I do realize that it is a ban with no appeal but i really hope that this one silly mistake i made after all this time playing on the server gets me perma banned. I hope that you can see that i am sorry and that I will not make the same mistake again. I have now also corrected the mistake in the original post.

I would also like to say as soon as I combat logged i realized what i had done and that it was stupid of me to do so. So i message remix on the ALUK ts to say that I was sorry for doing what I did. At the time i didn't know he was an admin so i was going to talk to him about it. My intentions were to quickly log back in to the server and drop all my gear somewhere that nobody can find it so that there would be no harm done. 

Please I am sorry for what I did it was stupid of me to do it i know that now but i can assure you that i will not make the same mistake again if you give me one more chance i swear to follow each and every rule to a T. 

Adding 3 days to this appeal due to bumping.

User has shown remorse and has waited patiently after days were added. This speaks for him. Tho the offense of combatlogging carries a ban with no appeal, I am willing to grant another chance. However, besides words (which are free and easy to share) we need a form of proof about you being serious and not screwing up again. To give you something to worry about when playing again, as a fail-safe or sorts for you not to rage and ALT+F4 again, we ask you to make a small donation of 5 British Pounds to a charity of your own choice. You can pick one yourself, or chose one from the Charity forums.

When the donation has been made, provide a screenshot here for us to action your unban.

@UGN Robbert back to you =)

Im am sorry but I will be unable to do this i can understand that it would be a sort of comfort blanket for you but I am 16 and do not yet have a job as I am a full time collage student. If this is what I must do to be un-banned then I am sorry to say that i must stay banned for know until I can maybe get the money to do so.

i can understand that it would be a sort of comfort blanket for you but I am 16
I want you to clarify, are you saying we get a kick out of making people donate to charity. Normally a combat log is a permanent ban, but Khadimir was trying to show some mercy. We don't get any kick, or power grab, or anything. Were giving players a second chance by doing something right in the world

Or are you saying comfort blanket as in something else (Forgive me, I'm a dumb American.) like we would be safe knowing you did something good.

If you have a problem with money, I understand.

We're  willing to offer an alternate way to get unbanned through community service on the server, if you're interested.

I'm not saying that you get a kick out of it at all, I was simply saying that it would just be a way for you to have a little trust in me. Also the community service thing would be a great alternative, what does it entail ?

Terms of the unban are the following: Apply for the NHS, pass the interview, and become an NHS student. Then play as NHS for 20 hours documented with anyone first aider or above.

this is your sentence of community service, will you agree? 

I will agree also thank you for putting you trust in me and allowing me a second chance I promise I will not let you down, I will make an NHS application now. 

@Thesoldier I have messaged him on the forums trying to see when he has time for an interview but he has not responded much less come on ts that I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back