What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - turkey111 (Denied)

turkey111

Dear Admins 

turkey111 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Jacob
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/turdys/
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17332315
Date & Time you was banned:: 22/07/15 - Anywhere between 3:30AM and now, since I was banned after logging.
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Crumble
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Well, off the top of my head I don't think I did anything to be banned for. The one thing I can think of is shooting in the air twice in Kavala to fix a bug I was having where I couldn't lower my weapon/holster it, as the ban message is just "Shooting - Crumble" which seems a bit vague. At the time nobody made contact to warn or to ask why I did it so I'm unsure if this is the reason.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times.
Or
1D) An admin may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well, if the scenario I provided was the correct reason for me being banned, then as I said, I was merely fixing a bug which I sometimes get and I now understand not to do it in towns such as Kavala. I have played the server for several hours straight yesterday prior to my ban and I really enjoy the server. Also, by creating my appeal I have looked through the server rules once more to understand it better.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened was: Turkey was standing in the car shop in kavala, talking to a group of players when all of a sudden he was banned (I think he might have had our clan assault rifle out)

Whatever rule he broke, he did not mean to break it. We, as a clan, are very concious about breaking the rules and had turkey known that this would have happened, he would absolutely not have done it. If turkey is kept banned for this, it would not only be preventing him from having fun, but preventing our whole group of friends from having fun. As he said, we've all been very exited to play altis life recently and altislife.co.uk has been the place to go for us.

Knowing Turkey a long time in school, I know that it seems unlikely for him to go against any RP rules as he has spent several hundred hours on gMod and Arma 2 RP servers in character, playing alongside all rules set by that server. From Atomic and Turkey's description of the situation it seems that he was not sure what he was banned for and in Kavala he was unaware that you weren't allowed any rifles or weapons, un-holstered in the green zone. From the history of knowing Turkey, in game and IRL, I know that he is a respectful person and wouldn't intentionally disrespect the rules and if he was aware of the rule, 6C or 1D then he would not have broken this rule in the first place. The conclusion I am taking from this is that this ban was probably placed, mistaken for that Turkey was intentionally going against the RP rules and if Turkey was given the RP rules to read, he would not break these community set rules again.

Thank you for reading my post.

What about this:

And please the extremely racist names you have used on steam in the past.

That wasn't me lol, me and my friends only started playing yesterday at 4pm. 

Also the only semi-racist name I used on steam was used as an inside joke between me and a friend.

Also, my names on steam are completely irrelevant and I don't understand why that would contribute to me getting unbanned, since I have had this account since I was very young, so immature names are of course going to be used at some point.

I can confirm our clan only began playing on the server yesterday, not on the 24th of June. In addition to this, he was banned for shooting not glitching or using exploits concluding this couldn't have been the report thread.

We were not playing on the 24th of June? I think that report is talking about a different player, since Jacob is a pretty common name. 

Also, a jokingly racist name on steam shouldnt dictate whether or not he stays banned. 

We were not playing on the 24th, we started playing yesterday. But you cant even see the person's steam name in Arma, and on top of that it was a joke so i don't know why this is a factor for a ban.

Ok as you are all new here I will not issue warning points however please read this. It clearly states:

• The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point
I understand you are trying to speak for your friend but it is not allowed.

So you changed you name on steam in May to something that would be offensive to Muslims. We are an adult community here and I will assess each individual using the tools I have on their appropriateness for our community. 

The immaturity seems to be still here as you cant seem to follow the simple rules of not bumping your appeal. That racist name says a lot about your character.

Denied.

Looks like I was spot on with this guy. Got a message from him asking me to "snort a line of anthrax"

GG

Back