What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Trank - 05/31/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trank

In-game Name
Trank

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/10/1999

Member of the team that banned you.
I can't remember, sorry.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It was a while ago and this is a re-appeal. But from what i can remember is that i killed 3 officers after shouting different kind of things at them, i do believe the admin that i killed or one of the police officers did record it and upload it to youtube.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i love this server, it offers all the things i need and love. To be honest i don't think i should get perm banned for doing a bit of sketchy RP. Apologies if this application is a bit short, it's been a while since i've been banned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you ready to now accept responsibility for your actions?

In your own words what is RDM?

In your own words what kind of "High Quality" roleplay must be done before you can kill another player?

RDM is random death match and it is where you kill someone with no reasoning/no rp/no initiation

High quality RP is roleplaying to a high standard, clear initiations and clear voice comms to make sure that the other people i am RPing with know what's happening!

@Trankplease note if you get banned again in the next few weeks there is then a 6 month wait so it is very very important you are following rules.

This is a Roleplay server and everything! must be roleplayed, I also understand you are banned from teamspeak for calling a member of the staff team a "Retard" ?... is this something you do often in life ?

@Wilco

I'm a bit confused on why this is relevant to my ban, but, at the time i'd been playing with a team of Irish fokes on CS GO and they used a lot of amusing criticism and also a lot of offensive criticism. So i got in a habit of saying stuff like that, however since then my computer broke for about 3 weeks which is why it's been about a month and a half since my last application to get unbanned. Therefore no, i don't do this often in life. I don't have anything against retards, in fact i think calling someone a retard is equally as bad as telling someone to "go die" or to make fun of cancer, i am extremely embarrassed of what i said that day and you do not understand how much i want to take it back. 

I understand completely that if i get banned in the next few weeks there's a 6 month wait, however if i accidentally break a rule by some sort of stupid reason, is there anyway of avoiding a ban? like if i wasn't banned on the teamspeak could i go on there and report it to a moderator or an admin? Because everyone knows that every now and then someone breaks a rule for stupid reasons, a lot of people get punishments for it, a lot don't. In all my cases i did. :p So i was just curious if there was a way of avoiding the 6 month cool down? 

Again, apologies if i ever sound rude on any of my comments, it's never my intentions on being rude to any of the staff members, it's just the way i reply on forums. Apparently it can come across as rude sometimes so if i am rude at all in this reply please don't take offense to it, just make a little note of it so i know to change how i write on forums like this :) ty

P.S. i'm not banned from the ts :p

The steam ID you have supplied is unbanned..

Please respond as this will time out shortly 

Oh sorry, yeh i've been playing for the past two days :p thank you for giving me this final chance to play on your awesome server! there will be very little problems with me in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back