What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TLF Shaam (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLF Shaam

In-game Name
Ltn. Shaam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/12/1994

Member of the team that banned you.
Adam (The Shadow)

Reason given for your ban.
1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I believe that I was banned because of an incident that took place during a whatsapp conversation with a few friends that may have gotten a bit to over the top and a bit to rough with the end result being a member being hurt by some of the comments.

Why should we unban you.
I believe I should be unbanned because although this was a very unfortunate situation and I do regret being apart of it a notion I made immediately clear as soon as said person left the whatsapp conversation by private messaging them and apologizing for any insult they may may have felt from my involvement and any from the entire conversation as well as the day after having a lengthy conversation with said person over teamspeak about the incident and them making it very clear why they were upset and why it affected them so much. I apologized many times and was given the impression that my apologies were accepted and we had moved past the incident.
Personally i don't believe that what i wrote could be construed as bullying immature and childish yes but i believed that everything was sorted and that the person in question was accepting of my apology seeing as the incident happened on Wednesday and this ban was issued on Friday after multiple conversations with said person with everything seeming fine.
If required i would be willing to send all messages in reference to said incident privately for review.
I am deeply regretful of what happened although i do believe that what i did was not bullying i understand i was wrong and that it was childish.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
No

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game Name
Ltn. Shaam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/12/1994

Member of the team that banned you.
Adam (The Shadow)

Reason given for your ban.
1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I believe that I was banned because of an incident that took place during a whatsapp conversation with a few friends that may have gotten a bit to over the top and a bit to rough with the end result being a member being hurt by some of the comments.

Why should we unban you.
I believe I should be unbanned because although this was a very unfortunate situation and I do regret being apart of it a notion I made immediately clear as soon as said person left the whatsapp conversation by private messaging them and apologizing for any insult they may may have felt from my involvement and any from the entire conversation as well as the day after having a lengthy conversation with said person over teamspeak about the incident and them making it very clear why they were upset and why it affected them so much. I apologized many times and was given the impression that my apologies were accepted and we had moved past the incident.
Personally i don't believe that what i wrote could be construed as bullying immature and childish yes but i believed that everything was sorted and that the person in question was accepting of my apology seeing as the incident happened on Wednesday and this ban was issued on Friday after multiple conversations with said person with everything seeming fine.
If required i would be willing to send all messages in reference to said incident privately for review.
I am deeply regretful of what happened although i do believe that what i did was not bullying i understand i was wrong and that it was childish.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@Adam I'll let you deal with this one.

Two topics, merged.

Think this one would have to go to a board meeting or have a senior admin look at it (The Evidence is very harsh and totally unacceptable)

Just for records, can I have access to some of the evidence @Crumble @Adam

Denied. Permanently. How can you banter with someone by bullying them. All your stories, and I'll call them that, all come across differently, and here we are...
This is an adult community, If you can't grow a pair of balls and be a gentleman then you can go be a boy in another community where everyone's a jerk.

This ban is permanent, you'll be lucky if she doesn't contact the police in regards to the way she's been treated.

Go pick a law:

• Protection from Harassment Act 1997
  • Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
  • Malicious Communications Act 1988
  • Communications Act 2003
  • Breach of the Peace (Scotland)
  • Defamation Act 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back