What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tim Jimzon - 12/02/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Jimzon

In-game Name
Tim Jimzon

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:37230668

The date of your ban.
06/12/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Unknown

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I made a ban appeal at the time of the ban but it was denied because I didn't respond to it in time (Due to me being extremely busy and moving onto other things)
You can find it here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/64791-un-ban-appeal-tim-jimzon-07182016-timed-out/#comment-365633

Why should we unban you ?
I now see what I did wrong and didn't take that specific rule seriously enough, I didn't believe what I did was combat logging as I was already 'Dead', but I now see you classify combat logging as anything until you actually respawn.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing from the last appeal...

It seems you took our rules not literal enough.

"While dead awaiting a medic" means while in the respawn menu. You have to hit 'respawn' before you log out, that way it won't be seen as combatlogging.

Do you understand what you did wrong?

Please respond as this will time out shortly

Yes, I fully understand what I did wrong, I didn't quite understand the rule to begin with but now its clear. 

Please provide your steam/Player ID. This is a long number beginning with a '7'.

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  

If you need to log out in future after you die what would you do differently?

Please respond as this will time out at 6pm today

This is a Rule we take very serious here. I'm willing to un ban you. Are you ready to follow the rules if you are to continue to play here? @Tim Jimzon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back