What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tim Jimzon - 07/18/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Jimzon

In-game Name
Tim Jimzon

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:37230668

The date of your ban.
06/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'm not 100% sure, rule 2.5 lists combat logging as "logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained" I didn't log out for any of these reasons, I logged out while dead, without calling a medic and without the intention of saving gear, I logged out because I had to leave and waited for until the roleplay situation was over to do this, I died, meaning the situation should be over.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I don't feel the ban was unjust, I believe I was following the rules, if you are not allowed to log out right after your death then the rules should clearly state this, sorry for causing any problems.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please respond as this will time out shortly

while dead awaiting a medic
It seems you took our rules not literal enough.

"While dead awaiting a medic" means while in the respawn menu. You have to hit 'respawn' before you log out, that way it won't be seen as combatlogging.

Do you understand what you did wrong?

Please respond as this will time out shortly

Dispute timed out, we cannot keep these open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back