What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - themask00708 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

themask00708 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Big Mountain
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042628295
Your GUID or Steam ID: i think its this 1 c4857883c65b2d4e62b4b500848a8f7a
Date & Time you was banned:: 02/02/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): i think WILCO but i am not sure and i dindt see it when i tried to connect
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: i broke the NLR
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 5D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: my english language is maybe not good but i hope you can read and understund it.
and i am not sure who banned me but maybe this will help c4857883c65b2d4e62b4b500848a8f7a -1 [TI] Big Mountain [P] - Forum Report 02/02/2015 and WILCO send put it on the topic.
i really wanna get back on your server cause it was a really good one.
i waited over 8 months so that i hoped you would for give me and give me a change cause i realize what i did was wrong.
my thinking was not good at that moment and i will not do it again i was really hoping that over 8 months my ban maybe would be forgiven
my apologies for what i did

kind regards
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't you read the server rules before joining the server. 

Have you fully read them now?

This will be your final chance! Do you understand that?

Unbanned, don't let this happen again!

27/10/15

Already Unbanned but banned in game. 

@Wilco 

@Crumble

how long will it maybe take to get unbanned ?

It'll take as long as it takes. It appears there are some issues with unbanning @Crumble called in the big boss but he's not here for the week so I'll ask @Neo to take a look at it. For now, please do not ask how long it will take, next time that happens a week will be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back