What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheGesserGuy - 03/03/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGesserGuy

In-game Name
Edouard

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Creator Chris

Reason given for your ban.
(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I attempted to lie on both my Police and National Health Service applications, which, after being accepted into the NHS, had been realized by management team. As a result of this, they declined my requests, and banned me for not respecting the rules.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I have realized my faults, and I now understand that I should not lie, for whatever reason. My 16th Birthday is in fact on the 29th of this month. I should be un-banned because not only do I love the community because of its ethic and it being my first welcoming community, but that I wish to keep on making a positive difference, at least I hope I am.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

We have information that contradicts what you're saying. Honesty is the only way forward for you. Last chance. What's your real date of birth? 

We have information that contradicts what you're saying. Honesty is the only way forward for you. Last chance. What's your real date of birth? 
Honestly, I am Fifteen years of age, and if you wish some photo confirmation I don't know how, I would be happy to give some. 

We do not want evidence of your age.. We just want total honesty, it really wasn’t that hard to do, was it?

@Samatlewis Yes. Not only has this taught me a valuable lesson for life and my time on online communities such as this one, and I again apologies for liying in the first place.

This community, honestly, is one of the best ones I know due to the kindness and proper way everyone acts, and I was completely wrong in taking advantage of that. 

I hope I can possibly come back.

Kind regards, Edouard

May I ask what the next steps are for this? Not trying to be impatient, but I just wish to get things right. 

@SGT Matt There is not one, as it states on the un-ban appeal request. It's something that myself and others must comply with to submit the appeal in the first place. 

Regards, Ed. 

If you break our trust again either by lying or breaking another rule I don't see us being able to put any faith in you moving forward.

You are on your last life here.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back