What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SWAT - Oliver (Unbanned: 21/11/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT - Oliver

In-game Name
SWAT Oliver

Steam ID
Lacomios

The date of your ban.
06/02/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Shimassz

Reason given for your ban.
Bodyglitch

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for bodyglitching.

Why should we unban you.
I didn't use any kind of hack, programs. Had the game for 2 days and got banned. I didnt really have any gameing experience at all.
I was new to the gameing community, games that had their own forum was pretty new to me. 
I have played other games, got more knowledge about gameing behavior.
I wish I could turn back in time and slap myself for what happend. But it forced me to read the rules.
Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer the above please.

This dispute will be closed in a few hours if there is no response. We can not keep disputes open.

Yes I was a part of the "SWAT clan". I dont know If they are playing Arma 3 still, because I haven't talked with SWAT for like 6 month because... Lets just say we dont share the same interest and opinion.
SWAT are the good guys, I wont believe SWAT have been cheating, If so the member isn't a part of SWAT anymore. SWAT have a good reputation, and it would be a disgrace to have a member like that in SWAT.
But @BratJaggesVlnd I would like to see some evidence on the moneyhack/dupe as you call it. Because SWAT have always been farming money legally. So I doubt they are cheating. I remember we were 20 people farming money 10-12 hours a day, legally.
The only reason they kept me in SWAT was because I was new to Arma 3. Altis Life server 1, was the first server I ever played and I thought bodyglitching was like pickpockting.

I'm not sure about a blanket ban, unless it was imposed by Wilco, I can only see a few SWAT bans;

Name:[SWAT] Oliver

Steam ID:76561197998114835

Banned vacatio (body glitch) 

Name:[SWAT] amp1

Steam ID:76561198039729444

Combat Storing - Steph

Name:[SWAT] FERAS

Steam ID:76561198159401543

Banned By: Adam -- Shooting in GZ

I have never heard of SWAT FERAS, never seen him in our teamspeak. But SWAT do have one of the biggiest clans in Elder Scrools Online. Some people got SWAT tags when they play games like Counter Strike etc.
SWAT are helping people with gear/money/leveling in Elder Scrools, it might be one of those solo guys we dont know who is but helps.

I have heard of Amp1 but I did not know he was playing Arma 3. But I did play Ark with him a few times, never really got to know him. He did sound like a Fifa guy. We always had to argue with him so I was switching channel.

Sorry, I've been in hospital, but breaking the forum rules to get your forum unban is not the wisest idea.

474cd99ce7a170f45ac46174fa0b9ca7.png

Wilco said:
Unban Process Rules:

• Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unbans! They are dealt with “on this forum only”, If you ignore this rule your appeal on the forums will be denied & closed.

I'll look at this when I get to it.

In regards to getting unbanned and playing with SWAT on our server, are you aware of rule 3 on here:

Im not sure I will play with SWAT on Altis again. Its like 6 months ago I talked with SWAT, I dont think they are playing Arma/RP anymore.

But, Im aware of the following rules: 

Rebel & Gang Leader information

This applies to anyone who has/is planning on advertising/recruiting here for rebel group/gang.

Its fun to be in a rebel group or in a gang on AltisLife.co.uk and we support criminal and non criminal role play just the same however there are some things we need to make absolute clear to all gang leaders so they keep everything in a good standing.

1. This is a serious Roleplay community make sure roleplay is high quality roleplay from all members in your rebels/gang

2. The rules apply to everyone so please make sure your entire gang/rebel group follows them

3. You must be on TS.AltisLife.co.uk at all times if you are in a rebel group or gang so its easy for other people to contact you if there is an issue, Also if your recruiting or have your own rebel/gang thread you must only use our teamspeak, advising people to join another is considered advertising

If you are not using our teamspeak then we will remove your room and if you have a gang base that will also be removed, Its a small ask in a community that has over 110,000 unique steam profiles who have played/play here.

4. Gaming community's / Gaming groups are not allowed here nor do we allow promotion of them, There are to be no external teamspeaks/forums however you may use our gang/rebel forum to promote your gang to other members or post updates

5. Everyone must use our report a player and our dispute a ban, There should be no external forms, also please make it clear every member is to make there own thread/appeal and other members should stay out of those threads to avoid getting themself banned.

Please keep checking back as this thread may be updated at any point.

Exploiting is usually a perm ban from the server... I'll make 1 exception

Unban accepted. This is your only chance.

Unbanned:21/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back