What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - stefmanyeeah - 11/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[KING] Stef

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:39445994 or 76561198039157716

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka Or maybe someone else it was a long time ago...

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for combat logging on a cop.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I would be unbanned because it was a long time ago and a permanent ban is a bit dramatic for a first offense.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you remember the situation at all?

Do you know if it was something like you disconnecting whilst being arrested by a cop?

If I remember rightly Stefmanyeahh, who is my cousin. Was tasered by a cop who didn't announce his presence, therefore it seemed random and unprovoked. Granted if I remember rightly we were doing something illegal at the time, but the cops never interacted with us, then in a very American style they shot first, asked questions later.

Feel free to pass on whatever warning you need to, but to be perma banned for combat logging in that situation is pretty extreme, especially given our frustrations at getting geared, probably with a HEMTT full of heroin or something.

Hello,

You may continue your adventures here again. Please take the time to update yourself on the rules:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back