What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stampin Mcforeskin - 04/23/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Yriss

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Knocking him out by accident

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
He teleported to me and my friends and spoke to usand then i Knocked him out by accident because im new to the RP type of game i went to holster my weapon and hit shift by accident and he was infront of me, he didnt give me a warning or even give me a chance to apologise not even a warning either just straight up bann

Why should we unban you.
I really enjoy playing this game type on arma 3 it seems extremely fun to play with my friends but sadly now i cant for this little mistake i made and it makes me sad i thought he would of understood but wasn't giving the chance to say sorry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually you were banned for Poor Roleplay, would you be able to tell me what kind of roleplay you were doing?

In-game Name
Yriss

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Knocking him out by accident

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Knocked him out by accident because im new to the RP type of game i went to holster my weapon and hit shift by accident and he was infront of me, he didnt give me a warning or even give me a chance to apologise not even a warning either just straight up bann

Why should we unban you.
I really enjoy playing this game type on arma 3 it seems extremely fun to play with my friends but sadly now i cant for this little mistake i made and it makes me sad i thought he would of understood but wasn't giving the chance to say sorry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes
Oh wait what at the time of the ban we wasn't role-playing we were talking to vladic ka about how to role-play robbery/mugging so in that case i was banned for nothing 

he was talking me and 3 others about how to rob someone properly he was yelling at us all for something if he issued the bann on the poor roleplay that us 4 done and wanted a little help on how to do it properly then all of us should of been banned instead of just me. im guessing the bann was out of rage of my mistake .

Oh yeah you were the guys I was trying to tell not to do the usual "Put your hands up! 5 4 3 2 1." kill on a hobo that clearly didn't know how to put his hands up. The poor fella stripped naked because thats what he thought you meant. I was re-educating you about how this is a serious roleplay server when you knocked me out and started laughing. So yes you did get a ban for poor roleplay as you were not taking what I was telling you seriously.

Oh yeah you were the guys I was trying to tell not to do the usual "Put your hands up! 5 4 3 2 1." kill on a hobo that clearly didn't know how to put his hands up. The poor fella stripped naked because thats what he thought you meant. I was re-educating you about how this is a serious roleplay server when you knocked me out and started laughing. So yes you did get a ban for poor roleplay as you were not taking what I was telling you seriously.
tbh i was the one that told the person to put his hands up and the person didnt even have a mic to reply and i said 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 then someone shot him could of even typed in chat then i asked you what should i do and my friend you banned didnt know the button to holster his weapon and hit you by mistake and he did say sorry to you ingame to try and tell you that he was new and didnt know the button he thought it was CTRL H to holster and you also didnt ask him why he did it you just said i im banning your friend he for trying to knock me out But i think you both should go on ts and talk it out 

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh i was the one that told the person to put his hands up and the person didnt even have a mic to reply and i said 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 then someone shot him could of even typed in chat then i asked you what should i do and my friend you banned didnt know the button to holster his weapon and hit you by mistake and he did say sorry to you ingame to try and tell you that he was new and didnt know the button he thought it was CTRL H to holster and you also didnt ask him why he did it you just said i im banning your friend he for trying to knock me out But i think you both should go on ts and talk it out 
I see you are new here. 1. Appeals are dealt with on the forums. 2. Please go and ready the appeal rules as you should not be posting here. 3. You would have all got a ban normally but I could tell you were new and gave you some advise on how to rob people without the poor RP I saw. 4. Read 3. Your friend got banned as he wasn't taking what I was saying seriously so I made the call to ban him and only him.

The others were laughing at me for knocking you out yea but i wasnt laughing at you i was trying to say sorry. 

how was we to know he didnt know how to put his hands up when he didnt say so we though he was just not Roleplaying he we have him loads of time to type or even talk to say he didnt know thats why we were asking you what to do next time

I was trying to resolve the problem by asking what to do next time but many people were laughing over me i dont see that as not taking it seriously

The others were laughing at me for knocking you out yea but i wasnt laughing at you i was trying to say sorry. 

how was we to know he didnt know how to put his hands up when he didnt say so we though he was just not Roleplaying he we have him loads of time to type or even talk to say he didnt know thats why we were asking you what to do next time
Thank you for proving my point for me. You should have given him much more time to comply as it was obvious he was new. Like I said above the poor guy put his clothes on the ground while you guys were counting. He didn't know what to do.

The whole point of these appeal threads is for you to come here and read the rules and realise your mistake. Not for us to have an argument. You get what you want as you get unbanned if we are happy that you have read and understood why you have been banned and I get what I want because you have came and read the rules and perhaps integrate more with the community. I will leave the rest to the staff team to decide if they are happy for you to be unbanned.

Okay fine i wasn't trying to argue with you Bud i was trying to say i wanted to resolve the issue but you didnt give me a chance to apologise at the least this could of been solved if i was aloud to say sorry and if you could of giving us the advice we asked for 

In the end:

In your own words what is RDM?

In your own words what is the proper  way to roleplay a robbery?

RDM is randomly killing another person.

Thats what i was asking Vladic Ka (ingame) why doesn't anyone understand what i am trying to explain.

please read what i have put and i am also new to this game type and the game its self thats why i made this stupid mistake and tried resolve this problem in the easiest way possible so i dont have to go through this hassle  

Dispute timed out, we cannot keep these open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back