What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Spudds - 01/21/2017 Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudds

In-game Name
Spudds

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well it was a year ago so i'll try to remember. I think me and a couple of friends where at one of the Rebel outpost and we saw two guys we initially tired to rob them, didn't turn out the way we expected. We ended up having a shootout with the 2 people we was trying to rob. To conclude we all died and probably in rage because we just lost all are stuff we quit the server.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because i have been away from your server for a year and during that time I've left school now at college and also 16 so i understand my actions and reasons why i broke the rules and i know not to do it again, because it just effects everyone's experience on playing the game such as people breaking rules and not following them makes people playing the game properly and following the rules have poor experience playing on your role playing server. So from now on if i do get un banned knowing the rules and following them properly i know that i can bring a lot of good towards peoples enjoyment on your server and i know this time i won't get banned for silly and immature behavior on the server. Thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you have said, this is quite an old ban. When was the last time you looked at our rules? 

Can you quote the rule you broke and put in your own words what that rule means?

The last time I looked at the rules was when I wanted to rejoin the server and sort out this ban issue which was a few days ago. 

The rule I broke was combat logging. Combat logging at any point during role play is exploiting the example of combat logging I made was logging out of the server whilst I was died after a firefight "rage quiting". The punishment of this is a ban or a perma ban depending wether the person that combat logged tried to reconnect to the server and carry on the role play. Thank you for your time. 

Hi Robbie and what have I been up to this past year well..

now 16 years old finished my end of school exams. Also now at college so currently studying and playing football.

In arma during the past year I've been playing on different servers such as "***" which was good role playing server which I shared a lot of good times on that server joined clans and made clans made a lot of good people on their but a while back I kinda lost interest in the server maybe because it felt a bit repeat on the role play and the server eventually died. Also tried different servers such as wasteland and a few others of that theme and come away from the role playing experience for a while. Then when of my friends that I met on *** asked me to take part in developing his role playing server and make it a more enjoyable experience for the players that went on it so I did that for a time and brought the server to life invested a lot of time into that. Finally now kinda want to get back into the first role playing server i started off on and sort out this ban issue so I can get back to the good role playing experience of this server and invest more time into and knowing that I won't get ban again because I learned from what has happened and ready to start role playing again so yeah that's to do with arma. Cheers for your time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that you have been banned for this before? Previously it wasn't a "rage quit" as such but you must have been aware of the rule given that you had already been banned for it? I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt based upon the time between then and now but given the fact that you have previously demonstrated a disregard for the rules, you would not be receiving further chances if you were banned again.

Do you accept this?

Couldn't agree with you more its only fair and i understand what you have said and i respect your decision and i accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back