What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - snazzyluke99 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snazzyluke99

Dear Admins 

snazzyluke99 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Luke Smith
Your Steam Profile ID: SNAZZYLUKE
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198054684895
Date & Time you was banned:: 21.08.15 about 2:00AM
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I understand i should not have done it i was looking around for homes to buy when i was opening door to see if it was owned by anyone i accidentally got out my gun out which somehow pushed me thought the door i had no idea how i did it so i had to try the same thing to get OK i only did this to that one house it was all by accident i am sorry to whoever house it was. I could not talk to the person on TS as i dd not have it on my laptop at that time i was on ts later that night and i could not see he. I also have found him in game and have had a good RP session with him i am sorry.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I should be giving a final chance as all of this was a mistake i would never exploit and ruin the game for people. I was just looking for a house when i pulled my gun out and went thought the door im sorry about this and i have never been reported or banned in my life of playing on AltisLife.co.uk
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
As one of the officers on the scene as it happened I can confirm he did immediately attempt to leave the house upon realizing what had happened. It was clear by the shock in his voice that he wasn't expecting to get pulled inside the house.

Thanks for the input max

This unfortunately is a Arma bug and theres nothing we can do, however we are aware of it and we know some people exploit it

We will mark this down as a one off accident

Unbanned @snazzyluke99

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back