What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sigoth (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigoth

In-game Name
Loki

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/25/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Banned for RDM not giving enough time to others for them to comply before opening fire

Why should we unban you.
Pee money made no attempt to talk to me about this report. If I would have know that's what it looked like to him I could of Handled it. I understand I did not give enough time for him to comply. I enjoy playing on this server and would love to continue playing. I apologize to pee money for the hasty shots. I do wish I would of been contacted so we could sort this out in an easier way. Thanks for reviewing my appeal and hope to see you in game.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The video I saw was ridiculous! As you said No time was given at all!

Are you aware this is a RP server? 

Yes crumble I am aware this is an rp server. I have extensive experience in rp over 1000 hours in fact. This was a heat of the moment thing seeing as I was rping with him prior to him crashing into us. I pride myself on good rp this just happens to be a low spot in that pride. I have spoken to him as well as reread the rules. I do apologize for my hasty actions in the video

If you were in the same situation again, would you do anything differently?

If I were put in the exact same situation having his sport and him crashing into it. I would exit the vehicle and ask them to leave the car but if they drove off I would of just fixed the stolen sport and went on my way. In the end I got what I wanted all along his car. I ran into him crashed and asked if we could trade cars all be it at gunpoint but it was a trade. cops showed up and I ran so when I met him again and actually got his car I was happy. The only reason I was even going to rob them is because they smashed into me.

Yes crumble I am aware this is an rp server. I have extensive experience in rp over 1000 hours in fact. This was a heat of the moment thing seeing as I was rping with him prior to him crashing into us. I pride myself on good rp this just happens to be a low spot in that pride. I have spoken to him as well as reread the rules. I do apologize for my hasty actions in the video
I only have one question. How did you know it was him, the person you had RPed with earlier, as he just took out a new car? No way you could have seen him take it out?

I literally had just talked to him. In the time it took me to fix his crashed hatch he had pulled another and both of them were still wearing the same clothes one being a red hobo shirt and the other being some standard rebel gear.

I literally had just talked to him. In the time it took me to fix his crashed hatch he had pulled another and both of them were still wearing the same clothes one being a red hobo shirt and the other being some standard rebel gear.
I think there was a good amount of metagaming involved.. however, I am willing to give you another chance here on the server, if you can tell me how you should initiate on people.

Take this situation, you still wanted to initiate so you can rob or kill him. How should you have done? Be specific please.

I would exit the now disabled sport I was in. To initiate I would state in a demanding tone. "You in the white hatchback exit the car and put you're hands up". After stating my demands I would allot 10 seconds (counted in my head) while counting I would continue to demand they exit the car and give up. After either 1. They have driven off and I deem it necessary I would pursue or 2. They have exited the vehicle role play would resume on the standard of if they comply and surrender or fight.

Unbanned for a final chance here.

27/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back