What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sigoth (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigoth

In-game Name
[TGS] Loki

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
teleporting from kavala to athira and to agios

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for abusing the disconnect system to travel.

Why should we unban you.
I have enjoyed aluk ever since I started playing here a few months back. I am aware what I did was wrong and can assure you if unbanned it will not happen agian. So me and my mate were sitting in kavala both getting ready to log off. Ever since the servers started crashing no matter how much I sync my guns attachments would always disappear I had made it a habit to store my weapon and gear in a freinds house near agios before quiting for the day. Unfortunately real life situations called and I needed to store and log off I understand this was wrong and I even miss clicked and ended up in athira. Right before I was kicked off I was shooting at my mates door to let me in so I could go. I understand you may not believe me however thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope to see you ingame

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We have already given you a final chance so why bother appeal? I thought you read over the rules?

I have read the rules and understand what I was doing was wrong. When you enjoy something so much aw it being one of the only things you play with a ridiculous amount of time in altislife roleplay. I am truly sorry for this incident and never meant any harm from it. I was only abusing the respawn to not lose my gun everytimes  I dced

Dispute timed out, we cannot keep these open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back