What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - shurda420 - 09/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

shurda420

In-game Name
sebbe

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013946246/

The date of your ban.
15/10/16

Member of the team that banned you.
ram

Reason given for your ban.
rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
rdm

Why should we unban you ?
They guy who post on forum that i rdm didnt tell the whole truth, we starting to talk shit to eachother in kavala then he said he would rob me. then at cocaine process i see heli with alot of pepole and i shot up in the air to warn them to not come. and we fight, i lost alot of money that day so i was abit pissed and didnt want to lose all my cocaine again. but i wont do stupid shit like that again i like this server wanted to start again :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

Also why did it take you 2 years to put up an appeal ?

Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban). 

Your not allowed to shoot without rping, I stopped playing arma after ban and only played league of legends but know i wanna play it again. 

You have that rule so people will rp instead of rdming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot warning shots first then they landed and i full spray them, bad rp and i wont do it again even if im mad. I will engage in rp and not shot on sight. 

Give us an example of how you would handle a similar situation. Give is a good RP scenario and tell us when you feel you are able to shoot at them,

idk how i can do a good rp scenario, im bad at this shit but il try. 

So i see the helicopters and i take cover and ask them what they want and they say put ur hands up and i tell them to leave or il shot them and we start fighing. Idk cant come up with something better.

idk how i can do a good rp scenario, im bad at this shit but il try. 
this worries me alot , You are playing on a ROLEPLAY server. 
Yet you claim here you have no idea how to do come up with a good roleplay scenario... 
You even claim you are bad at this. 

How can even trust you to let you back on the server.

ive played alot of hours on your RP server,  i just have bad fantasy. Alot more natruall when you talk with someone and have a conversation than making something up. 

ive played alot of hours on your RP server,  i just have bad fantasy. Alot more natruall when you talk with someone and have a conversation than making something up. 
6 hours isn't that many in the grand scheme of things.  If you self admit that you're not very good at roleplay and all your answers end up with you just shooting them.  This isn't a wasteland server, its an RP server.   You clearly cannot come up with any decent situations that don't just end up with getting into gunfights nor have any of your responses convinced me that given time you would be able to.

For that basis, this appeal will be rejected. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back