What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - shepcobain - 05/26/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepcobain

In-game Name
Sir David Pook

Steam ID
53374eae421a0ad274e957c9ee7f9f22

The date of your ban.
02/18/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
VDM/RDM - General idiot

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being a plonker and VDMing a player and then RDMing them. I understand the rules of the game and server and know this behavior is not tolerated at all.

Why should we unban you ?
Why did I do it? Because I acted a fool and immaturity got the better of me. My actions were that of a 10 year old and I simply ruined the game for other players. I would fully understand if you decided to permanently ban me and ignore this request. After playing 6 months of Arma 3 Life and following their rules like a saint I firmly believe I am ready to join Altis Life again, especially this server, If you are willing to have me back!

My last ban appeal timed out. I was asked the following by DainMK:

There are a lot of denied appeals to your name @shepcobain would you mind explaining why there are no successful ones? Wilco denied your last appeal with very little description, suggesting he was adamant you not play here. What lessons did you learn in your time away from ALUK?

My ban was denied by Wilco as I did not respond last time and I was a general, immature idiot. My behavior on the server was not that of someone who was welcome at AltisLife.co.uk. I abused the rules and generally acted out. Why? I have no idea, I thought it would be fun, but as a result I sit here pleading to be able to play on the server. There are several other servers I have tried, but none of them compare to this. I am ready and willing to follow all rules and play the game as it was intended. I understand I have been given numerous chances, however If you can trust me one final time, I will show you how I can be an asset and valuable player to the world of Altis.

Whilst I have been away from the server ***REMOVED*** The rules of this server/game have shown me how the roleplay works and what is expected of me to ensure the game and its players have the best experience possible.

If I was in your shoes I probably wouldn't unban me based on my previous behavior, however I have changed and I am willing to show this!

Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke the rule of VDM in which I ran over an innocent player without engaging in roleplay. When this player was on the floor I proceeded to get out of my vehicle and then shot the same player, again with no roleplay and then left. I RDM'd after the VDM, both which are against the rules and bannable offences.

How have I changed? I am still the same person... However, I believe after playing other sub level/quality servers and seeing how chaos and behaviour like this destroys the game and experience, it has given me a huge understanding of how important rules are and why you must follow them. ***REMOVED***. I feel my behaviour was unacceptable and as admins it is difficult for you to believe a player has changed and won't commit the same offence. However, If I am allowed to rejoin the community, I can show how a bit of effort can help redeem my name and that I can and will become an asset to Altis.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 250 Characters or more I am going to give you a RP scenario

You and a friend have a Boxer truck. You have no weapons, but a pair of bolt cutters, and a blasting charge. You want to rob the HM Treasury, how could you do this without killing any responding police officers. How would you try to roleplay this?

In 250 Characters or more I am going to give you a RP scenario

You and a friend have a Boxer truck. You have no weapons, but a pair of bolt cutters, and a blasting charge. You want to rob the HM Treasury, how could you do this without killing any responding police officers. How would you try to roleplay this?
First off, this task would take some serious planning. It wouldn't be a suck it and see situation and it is no small feat. First we would take the boxer truck and my friend would park just outside the treasury. He would then wait with the truck and keep lookout for any police or suspicious activity. I would carefully use the bolt cutters which would allow me to gain entry to the treasury. Once in I would try and deactivate the alarm. No doubt the alarm will sound and nearby officers will respond. Should this happen we have a backup plan. My friend, who is on lookout, will quickly inform me via radio that the police are on their way. He would dispose of his radio in a nearby bush and then concentrate on distracting the police. He would only manage to gain their concentration for a matter of 30 seconds, until they would know his game. This would give me enough time to take as much money as I could and get the hell out of there on foot. Meanwhile my friend has been detained for perverting the cause of justice and is sat in the back of a police car. However, I will have managed to escape by running the fastest I have ever done so in my pathetic little life. I will lay low in a farmers shed nearby and wait for the dust to settle. I would wake several hours after and once the commotion had all died down I would move on. Meanwhile, my friend will have been released with no charge do to insufficient evidence regarding his involvement. We will meet up several hours later and share the measly £50 I managed to steal. Crime does not pay!

The rules have changed since you were banned, please read them over, and post when you understand them.

Make sure you follow them going forward

Unbanned for a final chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back