What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Serge (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge

In-game Name
Serge

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think I was banned because the admin who reviewed the evidence did not look at it proply. He did not hear me talk because of the guy who was talking to his friend was very loud.

Why should we unban you.
Well this is an unfair ban because you can hear me say "get out" And I count 3 2 1, but while he's talking with his friend and his mic is very loud, you can not hear me speak. But in the video you can hear me if you have loud sound on your headphones. Please review the evidence carefully as I did warn him to get out and countdown but because of him speaking to his friend so loud, you can not hear me. It is not my fault if he is talking to his friend and not role-playing.

*The evidence* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GCURexlsDg&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The animation to stop the engine and get out of the chopper takes longer than 3 seconds, valid ban.

The animation to stop the engine and get out of the chopper takes longer than 3 seconds, valid ban.
He wasn't turning off the engine nor getting out. And he did not respond. Please let another admin decide as I think you're friends with this person. He also kept accelerating. I also mentioned him to get out. Not to stop his engine. I gave him 3 seconds to get out.

I'm not friends with anyone from the video you run up to a helicopter with the engine running and give him 3 seconds to get out. Not enough time and your count was quick.

@Crumble can decide

I'm not friends with anyone from the video you run up to a helicopter with the engine running and give him 3 seconds to get out. Not enough time and your count was quick.

@Crumble can decide
It wasn't quick mate, can you please review the evidence before you say something mate.. I counted how you count seconds. I thought this was a serious roleplay server. In real life you ask someone to get out with a gun on them, you think they will turn off the engine? Please think. I gave him enough time to get out of the heli. and if you look at the video, I gave him 4-5  seconds in fact. If you look at the youtube seconds. And also, I would of seen his animation of him leaving the heli if he tried to get out, because it's not instant.

I don't like your attitude here! Remember you're appealing your ban. 

Now, I did hear you initiate however you counted to 1 then starting to shoot. 

Curious here ( [COLOR= rgb(200, 200, 200)]VAC Banned [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(200, 200, 200)]22 Days ago)[/COLOR]

What's this?

I don't like your attitude here! Remember you're appealing your ban. 

Now, I did hear you initiate however you counted to 1 then starting to shoot. 

Curious here ( VAC Banned 22 Days ago)

What's this?
No, please review the evidence with loud sound. because he was talking over me to his friend.And I'm sorry for my attitude but this is a stupid ban. Because I gave him enough time to get out and the proof is right there. You just need to hear it because of him speaking it blocks my voice. Also this is not my account, but I am the only one using it. My friend hacked on csgo.

Wait, this isn't your account? Explain more...

My Mistake you counted down from three, however this can still be improved. Three second's isn't really enough time to react. How can you improve on this situation? 

Wait, this isn't your account? Explain more...

My Mistake you counted down from three, however this can still be improved. Three second's isn't really enough time to react. How can you improve on this situation? 

Well since counting from 3 isn't enough (like everybody else that do it to me) I would probably count from 10 to 1 and warn him if he takes anything out he will be shot. But in a real life situation, i don't think it takes longer then 3 seconds. But I do see a point that 3 seconds could be not enough time in Altis life. I'm sorry if this wasn't enough time for him but I honestly thought counting from 3 to 1 was enough time to at least see the animation of him getting out. But he also was accelerating his helicopter.

Well it's my friends alt account and he got csgo and hacked on it (I don't know why) lmao, but he also got arma 3 and other games so he let me have the account.

The video does not show him taking off... 

Also you claimed @Thesoldier knew the guys that reported you so issued the ban, we don't work like this! Why would you even think that.. I think an apology is needed here.

I'm sorry Thesoldier for accusing you. I mostly accused you  because I wasn't very happy with this ban... ;c As I thought it was un-fair, but also a second after he died, you can hear the stage of the helicopter about to lift off. 

This is the place to discuss your ban. If you are wrongly banned it will be resolved just what we're doing here?

Right, give me some time to review this over. 

Follow the rules going forward.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back