What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Scott1234 - 06/26/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott1234

In-game Name
Scott

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/25/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
BattleEye Admin

Reason given for your ban.
RDM (apparently)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't know why i have been banned. It is said to have happened yesterday. Don't actually know why i have been banned, because i know i have not RDM'd someone.

Why should we unban you ?
I didn't do anything wrong to start with, and i like playing on Altis Life.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i really don't know what to say, i have spent 200 hours on here and i have not gotten into trouble before.

Sorry, how do i view the video ?

Yes, i have no viewed the video in which i say "Do not get out of the car", before the officer then get's out of the car, and i shoot him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well from what i can see and hear anyway, in the video, i stop the truck, he stops the car, i get out and say repeatedly "Don't get out of the car" Although this does not sound very loud through the video. Then the officer gets out of the car and i shoot him. I don't believe a rule was broken, i think perhaps things happened very quickly, but i don't think there was a direct violation of the RDM rule. If so, then i'll take it into account.  

It was a blatant violation of the RDM rule.

Explain the RDM rule to me, it seems like you don't quite understand it.

How was it "blatant" ? The amount of people that actually engage in quality role play before shooting is extremely small, admittedly this was not "quality" role playing, but the none the less, i thought i had given the officer enough time and said "don't get out of the car" enough times, so that the officer would not get out of the car. I see what has happened and i see the perspectives.  

It's a roleplay server, and you start screaming don't get out as soon as he is already out. 

In your own words, how could you have handled this better?

How could have i handled it better ? Well, in hindsight i do wish i spoke a bit more and tried to handle the situation in a better/cooler way. by which i mean, i could have said more and then perhaps tried to work through the situation.

How could have i handled it better ? Well, in hindsight i do wish i spoke a bit more and tried to handle the situation in a better/cooler way. by which i mean, i could have said more and then perhaps tried to work through the situation.
Would you elaborate on this a little more, this is just so we know this won't happen again.

How do you think you could have held the officer up with proper roleplay?

Please respond as this will time out shortly 

Well i could have spoken to the officer more and turned it into a cooler situation, for example i could have taken his gun and stuff and perhaps turned it into a cooler situation.

Follow the rules going forward

Unbanned for a final chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back