What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sargent Bacon (Unbanned - Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

Sargent Bacon has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Bacon
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198118249231
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198118249231
Date & Time you was banned:: 24/10/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Big Brat Johnson you have been ban for lockpicking in GZ
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: i was just walking about Kavala making sure thing were okay then in the mid of Kavala i saw three men stuck in a car and could not get out so i started lockpicking the car to get them out then when i was about to get to 96% i got ban for lockingpicking in GZ
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Lockpicking in GZ
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I mean i am a nice person i love this server not playing this sever would just break me down i could not go thourgh with it i was just not thinking i was very tierd and i being silly at the time all it was in my head let just get these guys out the car i forgot about i could call a admin now i know it was the wrong thing to do i might even get kicked from the best gang i have every been in i cant lose all that for a person like me a could not take that kind of stuff so i hope you understand it was not me trying to steel a car just me being silly over all
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Was you not banned and then unbanned before... please explain why you have not followed our rules yet again ?

I dont know i am being very silly i take your word i do follow the rules this server is so good  i know my rules its just i did not think bedore i did it and this was a bad thing i am really starting to know my rules and learning new stuff i know people will say to me on you been ban again i can take that but losing the server would be so much more and all i want is just to go back in to play

@Sargent Bacon

Unbanned however let be me 100% clear

if or when you get banned again any appeal will be moved to denied without being looked at or responded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back