What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sam Jones (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Jones

Dear Admins 

Sam Jones has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Sam Jones
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198072005028
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55869650
Date & Time you was banned:: "22/10/1" I imagine last number was ment to be "15"
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: There has been a mistake KCS mistakingly reported me. KCS Leader Ryan Kelly has agreed it is a mistake and is more than happy to explain situation.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: ) Metagaming ( I meant Power gaming but an admin has seen this now)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I was reported by mistake
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
What had happened is that he driven his truck into the water we went to ts and sorted it out. his ban was a mistake did not wish him to be banned if i can make a request for him to be banned then this is it im deeply sorry sam jones i hope you get unbanned because i really did not mean for u to be banned.

[K.C.S] Kavala Crime Syndicate

If hes broken a rule then he clearly should be banned

Please copy and paste to me the rule you broke ?

I was originally reported for powergaming. I didnt mean to write metagaming in my post above.

Wilco, i never could find a rule on the rule list called "power gaming" but that what i was mistakingly reported for.  http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/38427-sam-jones/ Thats the post where i was reported where you can see the gentlemen who reported me has commented above saying it was a mistake and KCS Ryan Kelly has agreed there has been a mistake in reporting me.

-Sam

Can you explain to me why you thought it would be a good idea to drive your truck into the water when someone was trying to rob it?

Can you explain to me why you thought it would be a good idea to drive your truck into the water when someone was trying to rob it?
Thanks for taking your time to look at this Crumble. Basically I did not know that driving into the Ocean was against the rules if someone is trying to rob me. I also cannot find a rule against driving a truck in the ocean or "power gaming" in the rules list so i couldnt know it was wrong, it seems a little unfair as i made sure to abide by your server rules by spending alot of time my first night of playing reading and understanding your rules. Lets put it this way in real life and people with guns were shooting at me i would drive into the water so they couldnt take my belongings. I realsied my mistake and took to TS to sort out the problem, hence the guy who accidently reported me has apologised above and asked for me to be unbanned. In the future i will definetly not do this again, it is a lesson learnt. Once again Thank you - Sam Jones 

It doesn't matter if he has asked for you to be unbanned, its done! Now this is you appealing the unban.

If you were in that situation again what would you do differently?

It doesn't matter if he has asked for you to be unbanned, its done! Now this is you appealing the unban.

If you were in that situation again what would you do differently?
If I was to be chased down and the guys initiated RP and/or signalled for me to stop (honking horn/ pulling front of me) I would stop the truck and comply this time, I have learnt this is best RP experience for both of us! I would RP and hopefully be able RP my way out of trouble, or ya know... give em what they want :)! Im really sorry for my mistake and i will NEVER do this or break another rule again. Thank you for your time - Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back