What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SabreTooth (Unbanned - Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreTooth

In-game Name
Mitchell

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/20/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Remix

Reason given for your ban.
"Intentional VDM"

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
An officer tried to stop me and search my HEMTT Box, so I denied letting him and drove away, he then proceeded to shoot out one of my back tires. I kept attempting to drive and had a decent amount of speed for a car with a deducted tire, so when the officer parked in front of my truck I tried to brake, but wasn't fast enough. At that point, I drove over his vehicle and blew it up.

Why should we unban you.
I apologize for the actions I performed and I promise to read the rules and follow them in-game. I want to be given an opportunity to roleplay again as I really enjoyed the time I actually had within the server. Again, I apologize for these actions and I hope for the best.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks extremely careless to me... almost to the point where you purposely wanted to disable there vehicle by the dark art of VDM ?

I wasn't paying too much attention to be fair, I was pretty tired and becoming careless. Again, I apologize for my actions.

Thanks for the reply Tigzter however it's not wanted here. 

Warning Point for you.

@SabreTooth So if you were in the same situation again, what would you do differently?

@Crumble

If I were in the same, or a similar situation I'd stop my truck. If I were going to keep driving with a vehicle infront of me, I would have crashed and it would look purposeful, meaning I would be breaking the rules, using my truck as a weapon and therefore committing VDM.

You will be unbanned for a final chance here.

21/12/15 

@Thesoldier could you move topic lols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back