What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - rober dg - 03/31/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rober dg

In-game Name
robertdgg

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
the soldier

Reason given for your ban.
comunication while in restraints fail rp

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was being restrained at the airport and didnt follow the rules and communicated while in cuffs. To be honest I dodnt remember anything else then that it been nearly a year.

Why should we unban you.
Ive gone over the rules again to make sure that I remember them after such a long time of being ofline. I wish to enjoy the great server and not break any rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you not follow the rules? Are you not aware that this is a serious RP community?

Yes I knew it then and I know it know. I was probably very hyped at that moment. it disappointed me though that I did such a thing and had that ever happened again I would not do it.  

And answer to your second question: yes I know that it is a serious RP community that is why I love this server so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain the rules you broke in your own words

I used team speak while in cuffs which is a rule broken. This rule is that one is not allowed to use team speak while restrained or had his comms taken away. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back