What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rickonic - 12/11/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickonic

In-game Name
[TW] Ricky

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Glitcher

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned as I unconditionally glitched through handcuffs of which then I killed the 2 policemen whomb took me down.

Why should we unban you ?
to this day I still have no idea how I glitched through those handcuffs and even searching online I could not find, the sound which appears when handcuffed was muffled by the sound of my dog and the gunfire taking place, as I no longer own a dog that has taken the barking every so often out of the question, I was treated badly when talking to the policemen whom I killed, I complied and kept respect for both of them but I can imagine a someone who glitched out of handcuffs then killing them both can be quite annoying and bring anger out of some individuals, it has been several months since I was banned and in that situation I should of kept an eye on the side chat (shows who has been handcuffed at the time) and role played the situation pretending to then have handcuffs attached to my wrists as I did not intentionally glitched through them, but forwarding onto my future for altis life, if I get banned I will make sure that I pay attention to all my surroundings within the GUI and if this happens again I will role play the situation by putting my hands over my head.

Through my time away from Altis Life I have missed the picking of apples, meeting new people to then pick more apples to move onto growing my own apple farm.

Thank you for taking your time to read through my submission and I am very sorry for anyone whom I caused any distress to involved in that situation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hey crumble, I took time off with PC gaming, as I started university early September I focused more on work and partying hard, the holidays are coming and I kind-of miss sitting down and doing long gaming session with the lads.

What would you do differently if this situation happened to occur again? @Rickonic

As I got knocked out via stun gun, I will look immediately to the side chat to see if I get hand cuffed, if so and the glitch happens I will use player interactions and put my hands over my head and wait for the cops to deal with me.

Excellent. I'm willing to un ban you however are you willing to follow the rules going forward as we do not give many chances? @Rickonic

Good. We will not tolerate these kinds of rule breaking. Unbanned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back