What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Rickonic - 03/24/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickonic

In-game Name
ricky

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/17/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
first of all, I did kill in a green zone but I has mislead information for preforming such acts

Why should we unban you.
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience of anyone involved, I was mislead to doing such acts, I would of loved for the people who reported me to speak to me on teamspeak but never happened so I took the ban as a deterrent of using quick, dodge information again in any other server across arma 3, it has been some time I have been banned from his server giving me time think about what I have done, yes I am sorry for what I did and wont do it again I am all for talking about it and I hope you think again and give me a chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you not read and understand the server rules before joining?

I did read the rules but me being an absolute idiot didn't over check the green zone area (I thought the corner of the area I was in wasn't covered by green) but I should of double checked, not even that, triple checked. 

I'm not trying to overcast at all but 

I did read the rules but me being an absolute idiot didn't over check the green zone area (I thought the corner of the area I was in wasn't covered by green) but I should of double checked, not even that, triple checked. 
I will say it again and yes I was an idiot and I didn't over check the green zone area before performing the act, if it was outside the green zone I had the right to do so. 

Can you explain the rules you broke in your own words

I believe I broke the green zone rules of which I killed inside of, the case was classed as RDM but I had a reason to do so, yes it was in a green zone of which that is why I got banned, at that moment of time I thought the situation was just outside of the green zone so followed the rules outside of the green zone. 

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back