What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - QuantumRemix2 - 08/28/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumRemix2

In-game Name
Donald

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/07/1999

Member of the team that banned you.
I cannot rember and i have an 9gb arma update.

Reason given for your ban.
vdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because they thought I intentionally crash into Kavala.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because it was a accident my joystick failed. I rolled away on my chair causing my joystick to unplug. I am new to the joystick and really did not mean to crash into Kavala I was simply just testing it out for my first time :( I am really sorry for any inconveniences I did not mean to crash.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

i also would like to add I have been a member of this community for too long and I know the rules like the back of my hand :D i hope to be able to play again but the rules are there for a reason. I just hope you understand my stupid mistake and advice for any admin using joysticks don't use them to big of a risk lol

DID NOT MEAN TO BUMB

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay the joystick unplugging gives a reasonable explanation as to why you crashed. Doesn't explain why after crashing and dying, you logged out of the server while awaiting the medics, violating our rules regarding combat logging.

Care to explain?

honestly i really didnt want to get banned. I shouldn't have left, my mystake was I should have waited for the medics and come to ts to explain what had happened. My mistake

If you we're to be Unbanned what can you bring to this community?

Also Quote the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words. 

'VDM' vehicle death matching - VDM is when a person uses any type of vehicle as a way to kill others.

I can bring fun (different) rp situations to the community as well as being more interactive and willing than others. 

And the rule regarding combat logging please.

'Combat Logging' Happens when a player dies and try's to abort the game to save his gear or not to get caught.

[SIZE=medium](2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).[/SIZE]

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Well I think you've learnt from your mistake and now understand out rules. We're willing to give you a chance to prove yourself but be warned, we're not big on second chances

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back