What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - pvtplank (Denied - Community ban issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvtplank

In-game Name
bawbag

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
hank

Reason given for your ban.
not apologising to the complaine'e

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i called mark wahtney a kid and he found it "offensive" i kicked muzzle from my ts channel for like the millionth time in the past 3 weeks and he found that "offensive" and i get banned ? i kicked matt from kcf for glitchin salt the other glitchers seb,mark,felix all left with him and since then they have done nothing but troll me and my guys both on ts and in game they matt seb and felix stood for an hour one night in the pub while i roleplayed with pc jack and theytrolled and pretty much harrased me and now this ? wtf man but IM THE ONE WHO GETS BANNED ? all because i didnt say sorry good enough ? wtf u want me to do get on ma knees ? am not sitting here all night satifying the immature 14 year old kids of this server ?

Why should we unban you.
i shouldnt have been banned in the first place tbh if anything there the ones who shud be banned for reporting someone for callin the a kid ? jesus man if you take offence to that you literally need to grow up

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry if Im not suppose to post here but i am the person he was suppose to be apologizing to) And I Wanted Was a simple Im Sorry But No You Join The Room Say A Bunch Of Words That are not sorry and To Be Honest Didnt even sound genuine And When You Say K Thanks Bye At The End Does Not really Help I Mean like How Hard is it to apologize Really Its Not Like Im Asking You To Kill A Man But Ya Know What Ever The Admins Decide to do is cool i guess But in all seriousness How Hard Is It To Give A Genuine Apology  

I asked him to appologise to him, and he said he would, he came in the channel, slurred his words really quickly, nobody understood what he said, And Left while he was still talking.

He acted very immaturely towards other members of this community, which i didn't like. 

I had respect for Mr Bawbag, but that has been lost with this show of immaturity and ignorance to his wrong doing. 

@Thesoldier

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

Your attitude is horrible, this is an adult community. If there was a issue where you felt you shouldn't had had to apologize, this is not the way to dispute it.

When you're ready to change your attitude, try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back