What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Pucynys - 07/05/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucynys

In-game Name
paulius

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
I did rdm on guy

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Hello when some guy was robbing my friend he said it to me on teamspeak and i run to him sayd no words like hands up and killd man that was robbing my friend.sorry for my bad english guys

Why should we unban you ?
My friend is still playing on this server and when i got banned i saw that this server is the best and i dont gonna break rules because i know that this server is very good and i realy wanna play on it. sorry for my bad english guys

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words can you explain the RDM rule?

In your own words can you explain what is required before you shoot at another player?

In your own words can you explain the RDM rule?

In your own words can you explain what is required before you shoot at another player?
RDM rule that you cant kill people right when you see him you need engage and cant go in city and like shot you you and you. Before shooting you need to talk with him like handsup drop you weapon or something like that and you need to roleplay with him. @Thesoldier

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbanned

You were banned for: RDM

In the future remember you need to initiate and have a high quality level of roleplay before you shoot and/or kill another person. 

Here at RPUK we take the rules and roleplay very seriously. Please read over the rules before you play again, because if you reoffend within a 3 month period from this date you find yourself subject to a permanent ban without appeal. 

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back