What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - privat (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

privat

In-game Name
(PMC) PRIVATE

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/18/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Me and my mates where going for the gold in HM shipwreck. We got all the gold and where driving to Kavala, we got robbed and killed next to the airport, i was driving towards the airport to get back the truck, i do know the rules but didn't check the map. i think the ban is correct and i am sorry. Yes i made a mistake.

Why should we unban you.
I really love to play on the server, and i made a mistake. im really sorry and will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i will not go back within 1000m radius for 15min  after death. an i will not seek revenge when i die. when im dead it means i dont remember my last life. ( the reason why i got killed)

Did you read the rules before joining the server?

Why did you break NLR over and over?

Yes i did read the rules, i didn't understand the hole meaning of the NLR, i do now and i have read the rules several times to be sure i don't do something wrong. i do apologize for my mistake. i don't like rule breakers my self so i understand why i got banned. but i did not attend to breake the rule, just miss understood it. and im gonna read the rules again to make sure i understand completely the server rules.

This will be your final chance

Unbanned 19/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back