What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - powerjoep - 05/29/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerjoep

In-game Name
joep

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/06/1998

Member of the team that banned you.
admin

Reason given for your ban.
rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I killed people without roll playing

Why should we unban you ?
I had a lot fun playing on the server and I want to roll play agian and I am older now and i know that I did something wrong what is not allowed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a serious roleplay community.

You say yourself that you have had a lot of fun playing on the server, yet you chose the break the rules?

I hid your last comment, and you comment again.

This is bumping. This is breaking one of the important unban process rules.

If you have something to add to your appeal, edit it by clicking the "edit" button.

Explain the RDM rule to me in your own words and why it is not allowed on this community

RDM rule: mains that you must play a roll give the aponent time to react. and because this is a serious role play communitie soo you must play a roll and before you kill someone

So you're saying you have to have a 'role' in order to kill someone?

That's not how it works here unfortunately.

Re-read our rules and try explaining it in your own words again

you are not allowed to shoot at people when they didn't get a good role play experience. And a count down is not a good role play experience. You need a good story before you engage with shooting.

you are not allowed to shoot at people when they didn't get a good role play experience. And a count down is not a good role play experience. You need a good story before you engage with shooting.
Good... 

Tell me a good roleplaystory that you could use to rob someone.

a robbery: "get out of the car with out a weapon". and he comes out with a weapon and he opened fire on you. 

a robbery: "get out of the car with out a weapon". and he comes out with a weapon and he opened fire on you. 
Is that a good roleplay story of a robbery? I want to know what you do to rob someone with a good roleplay story...

my mother is sick and she need money to get beter and because the goverment took my truck soo I need to steal somebodies truck. to get my mother beter.

See? Not that hard to come up with a good story. Whats even more important is to make sure someone else has fun as well. Just telling: Get out of the car or die, and then shoot them if they dont within 5 seconds is not fun. Make it realistic. Say something like: Man I dont want to shoot you but I need your money just get out of the car man, dont make me do this!

Also, when someone comes out of a car, make sure to stay in a bit of cover. ARMA3 automatically makes them draw their weapon, most of the times they will put it away and surrender after getting out. Don't just shoot someone for having a gun in his hands when getting out of a car, make sure he can't spray you down and only shoot if he doesn't put the gun away!

Can you confirm you understand it is important to roleplay; make things look realistic, don't just shoot everyone if they dont comply within a few seconds.?

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back