What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - nigall (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigall

In-game Name
nigall

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/14/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
crumble

Reason given for your ban.
restrain glitch

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
because altho i was zip tied in a back of a vehicle whilst under arrest for attempting a service station robbery i decied to try and make a break for it when police vehicle stopped it i shot at police and i was kicked out of game straight away i logged back in played for a minute then i was banned i tried to log in a few more times no joy hence this appeal

Why should we unban you.
i hadnt played this game for a long time i only started playing again last night and im sorry for the inconvienence and distress caused

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the game enables you to shoot when in restrains, but a bit of common sense would have taught you that you shouldn't have. I know you have been away from the game for a long time and things can get confusing, but there is no good excuse for glitching. The game makes us able to do some stupid stuff, but we should always look at it from a realism point of view and don't do certain things.

If we would give you a final chance, I'd like you to promise you'll try to play with other people when you're online, so they can show you the ropes of how things are done (and especially how they're not done xD). I know you're a good and honest guy so I will take your word for it if you make me this promise. Also, take a refreshing course here:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules

and be sure that if there's any questions, to just ask them. If you're unsure if something is within the rules it's better to ask. I've been playing here for well over 1.5 years now but I sometimes go to an admin to confirm if a plan I have is within the limits of the rules. No one man knows everything.

So, to sum up:

1) Please re-read the rules carefully and confirm you have done so

2) Try to make sure you play with other people who can help you get back into it so you'll know what you can and cannot do

And ofcourse I'd like you to promise you'll never make use of the very unrealistic options that come along when being ziptied. No using your guns, going into inventory, jump out of cars or use communications. Ziptied means your hands are behind your back, so if it ever happens again just sit on your hands for a bit for all I care, but keep them away from your fire button.

@nigall when you have agreed to the above, the appeal can be approved.

ok mr admin guy ive taken my refresher course you so kindly linked on your reply to my unban appeal and ill do my best to comply fully with your rules of play

I'm not an admin but as long as you agree to the above as you have done, this can be actioned.

This will be a final chance however, so be careful with it! =)

Appeal accepted 15/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back