What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Muzzle (Denied, no effort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzle

In-game Name
Muzzle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/14/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brett

Reason given for your ban.
No Mic

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Apparently I Had No Mic But I did Say To The admin I Have A Mic But Its Bugged And I Had To Relog To Get It To Work Again

Why should we unban you.
Because I Bought A New Mic This Morning And I Love The Server

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@BratJaggesVlnd did the user ask to be given the chance to log out to make it work, or is he just saying stuff to be unbanned?

@Muzzle go into our TS help rooms and confirm to a mentor (or myself, I will be in the forum moderator lounge room in the staff section) your mic is working.

-

edit: User has confirmed to have a working mic, tho he needs to work on his soundcard as he sounds a bit like a robot and the mechanic noise made my ears bleed =P

I Defiantly Said That i have a working mic And That i had to log out for it to work

-

edit Sorry  For The Static Noise And The Robot I Have No Idea What that was 

Edit 2 Fixed The Static it appears  so Im Now 10 out of 10 now boys 

Yeah, I know you have a mic. The problem is you weren't using it on the server. I got several reports throughout the day that you had no mic. When I was finally on admin duty, I decided to check it out. And what did I see? You typing roleplay to the cops at NPAS. I then asked you in OOC if you had a mic. You said yeah, but you had been playing on the server for 2 hours without it. "No need to talk". Despite the fact you were literally just then in a situation that required you to talk. Coupled with the fact I had reports about you not having a mic before, leads me to believe that was a lie. How else would people know you had no mic?

And, this is a serious roleplay server. Not having talked for 2 hours is in itself a terrible thing. Then it is the matter of you just disconnecting in the middle of me speaking with you.

Anything to say about that @Muzzle

I Have Nothing To Add Buddy But I Genuinely Thought You Wanted Me to Relog Im Truly Sorry About That Buddy

-Edit

1 thing to add Actually I Stopped Using My Mic Around The 1 Or 2 AM When It Starts To Die Down Abit  But Now I Know Not To Do That  And Im Truely Sorry About That Man @BratJaggesVlnd

I Have Nothing To Add Buddy But I Genuinely Thought You Wanted Me to Relog Im Truly Sorry About That Buddy
Nothing? You have put almost zero effort into this. If you can't be asked to put effort into your appeal, our staff team cannot be asked to put time into unbanning you.

No effort -Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back