What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MuelSnapper - 11/24/2016 (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuelSnapper

In-game Name
Chapoelo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/60548-report-a-player-chapelo-rdm/#comment-344878

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned on the 09/06/16, in honest words. i was banned for being an idiot, i was inside of Athira i seen a humming bird and i shot at it. Just to scare the guy off, but i actually killed him which is not acceptable i know that.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm not gonna bore you guys asking for your forgiveness because it was a stupid thing i did, i regret my actions. All i can say is, i'm sorry for what i did, it was not intentional to kill the guy in the humming bird. I've recently come back to arma 3 because a couple of my friends are playing here i would love another opportunity to play on this amazing server again. I know that the way i acted is totally unacceptable theres a reason this server is no.1 thats because you guys ban people who do idiotic things like that i do hope i get given another chance to prove i'm not one of those idiots.
Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal, hope to hear back from you guys.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to add, i know this is a big slip up.. and i have been banned previously.. for a separate reason. I'd just like to say that i'm not an rdmer i respect the rules and i've read them all, if i get given another opportunity i will not take it for granted. 

Please make a perm ban appeal using the 6 month form 

Redirected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back