What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mr Rod - 05/22/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wir

In-game Name
Rodrigo Dias

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/22/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
Restrain Glitching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i was restrained inside the vehicle and got into the driver seat then out of the vehicle and understandably its a glitch.

Why should we unban you ?
Before i made my permanent ban appeal i toke alot of time to understand and remember the rules as i did not wanted to disturb this role playing community,while on it this past few days ive always asked for the stuff that is not mentioned in the rules and when players asked something i always tried to answer , i should not have gotten out of the car as i was restrain . i had been told prior to this rp scenario that while restrained you cannot get into a vehicle or get out or move around it so forgeting it should not be an excuse .
Going into the driver seat was acidental but leaving the car was on purpose,as i tried to leave the car i got into the driver seat,i did not wanted to drive the car,if i wanted i whould have driven away.

i purposefully left the car as i had forgotten the rule . all i can say now is im sorry and what i did was just rightfully bannable

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 the video :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

edit:

sorry for the reply i did not saw the edit option while posting the video

(2.5) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal) .

it is an exploit of restrain system and thus a permanent ban without appeal .

Denied

You have reoffended and were recently unbanned via a permanent ban appeal. Your time is done.

Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back