What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MilesFromArma (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Miles

Steam ID
84d26301dd6b4408108a5addbb284d0f

The date of your ban.
03/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Wors

Reason given for your ban.
Lock picking in GZ

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was in safezone and I was looking through my inventory, I clicked my pick lock, twice, and it accidently pick locked the truck boxer.

Why should we unban you.
You may not find this valid, but I was new to the controls and I double clicked the pick lock and it begun to pick lock the truck boxer, and I tried to stop and I got banned. I have also never done anything wrong on this server before. I have read rule number 6, 4 and I am sincerely sorry and regret my mistake, I love roleplay and hope you revoke my ban.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide your 17 digit player ID which can be found within your Arma 3 profile.

My player id is: 76561198292653127
Could you please do something as soon as you can, there is no other good rp servers and I don't know what else to do on arma, the server is the best I have ever played on.

Please provide your 17 digit player ID which can be found within your Arma 3 profile.
Please do something as soon as possible my id is 76561198292653127

You may not find this valid, but I was new to the controls and I double clicked the pick lock and it begun to pick lock the truck boxer
why would you even do that? It's the same as:

"you may not find it valid, but I was new to the controls and aimed a gun on someone's head and pressed my left mouse button, now I got banned for RMD."

"you may not find it valid, but I was new to the controls and aimed a gun on someone's head and pressed my left mouse button, now I got banned for RMD."
4 days added due to bumping.
I had been playing the game for less than 12 hours and was learning the new stuff, I pressed Y to enter the phone/inventory, and saw the lock pick I bought, I double clicked it and it began to pick the lock, you may not believe this is the way the situation occurred but it is what happened and I apologize for what I did.

Explain the safe zone rule in more detail 

Explain the safe zone rule in more detail
@CrumbleThe safezone is a green area that covers some areas of the map, specifically police stations hospitals and a small area in the main cities. The rules are no killing inside the safezone - results in a ban. You must have your weapon holstered at all times - this may not result as a ban. You can't knock out/rob anyone inside the safezone - results in a ban. You can't lockpick or rob peoples vehicles - results in a ban. If you run into the safezone while being robbed/killed it will be considered combat logging - results in a ban. To sum up: it is an area where you are always safe unless you break one of the rules above.

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Please respond as this will time out shortly 

Dispute has timed out, we cannot keep these open 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back