What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mi11er - 06/16/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mi11er

In-game Name
Miller

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoldier

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
In the video the person driving the offroad that hit YAK was NOT me. I was in a different RP situation at that time and i can briefly remember having a crash with another player and them dying and i said "sorry" as shown in the video to the person that died in the crash in the out of character chat. at that time YAK was killed and as i apologised it seemed that i killed YAK. I was not apart of this.

Why should we unban you ?
I bring good RP to the community and it's one of the best serious role play servers there are and would love to be apart of the fun. I also find that situations are dealt very well in this community and that lacks in other community's.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as necessary

I don't think you understand, why did you put yes here then?

Added 24 hours due to bumping
I totally understand and will wait the full added 24 hours. I just got inpatient because i just want to start playing again sorry. 

Can you explain the rule you broke in your own words

Can you explain the rule you broke in your own words
I didn't break no rule. like i said in my unban appeal was not the person that crashed into YAK.i had a crash with someone and they died and i said sorry in chat. When i had a crash with the person that person died at the same time as YAK so when i said sorry it seemed like i killed YAK. I didn't break no rule because i was no apart of the RDM.

I actioned a ban on the 15th for him VDMing someone and not roleplaying it.

Plus there was the report as well, unless it was a different "Miller" 

Your ban was for hitting another person/vehicle and you just kept on driving without roleplaying it, which was done directly in game.

Can you explain the VDM rule?

Can you tell us what you should do if you accidently hit a player or vehicle?

VDM also known as vehicle deathmatch is when you use your vehicle to attack another player such as hitting/ramming someones vehicle and or running them over.

If i accidently hit a player or vehicle i would stop the vehicle and initiate in roleplay saying sorry is the best option and saying it was a accident but if i wanted to carry on the good roleplay i would call the police or NHS to carry on the good roleplay.

Mi11er said:
VDM also known as vehicle deathmatch is when you use your vehicle to attack another player such as hitting/ramming someones vehicle and or running them over.

If i accidently hit a player or vehicle i would stop the vehicle and initiate in roleplay saying sorry is the best option and saying it was a accident but if i wanted to carry on the good roleplay i would call the police or NHS to carry on the good roleplay.
Example if i hit a player accidently i would call the NHS and conduct fun and good roleplay and if i accidently hit another car i would call the police and exchange driving info (ingame). All to carry on good role play (turning an accident into fun roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back