What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mi11er - 02/02/2017 (Denied 17/02/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mi11er

In-game Name
Mc Miller

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Management

Reason given for your ban.
[PAV] Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being on the pavilion roster when there was a blanket ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I haven't been on the server much because lately my computer has been having many problems. But i think i should be unbanned because during my time in this community i have given the best quality RolePlay possible and i feel like i was not apart of the actions the other members of pavilion have been banned for. overall i feel like i should be unbanned because the main reason i play on the community is to roleplay and i would like to change my way of roleplaying and i hope to get the oppotunity to do so. If i do get unbanned i would like to explore splitting my time between more factions to renew interest in RP and enhance RP.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You mention that you hadn't been on the server much at the time of the ban - Where you online at any point with other members of Pavilion?

I was on Teamspeak for the two days Pavilion were actually a gang but when i tried to join the server i got "You Were Kicked From The Game". So to answer the question Yes i was online with members of pavilion but every time i actually got on the server i got kicked 5 -15 mins later so not much game time.  

You say that you did play with them, but every time you got on, you got kicked 5-15 minutes later. Please explain these two logs I am going to send, look the time stamp and explain that please.

02/02/2017 5:49 PM

[PAV] Mc Miller joined the server.

02/02/2017 8:44 PM

[PAV] Mc Miller left the server.

I have no recollection of me actually being on the server for much time and all i can recall is me trying to get on the server for 2 hours and me constantly being kicked.

The timestamps you have posted say I joined at 5:49 PM and left at 8:44 however I can not have been on the server for that long without leaving because the server restarts at 8pm and apparently I left at 8:44 which is 44 minutes later than the server restart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to remind you, that is set to my timezone. Which is 1 hour in front, you left 16 minutes before server restart, you even chatted while on the server in this time.

Although the logs prove that i was on the server at that time I was not apart of any the low quality RP and RDM. For the time I was on the server I was Role playing to the best of my ability as I always do and I believe I was one of the best roleplayers who were part of the Pavilion gang and always tried to steer people away from taking part in the idiotic behaviour that took place in the past weeks when we had received warnings from several staff members and management . I do admit i did make a mistake by joining Pavilion and if unbanned I will make sure i am never part of a problem and drama causing gang ever again. If I am given a second chance in this community I will prove to you that I can maintain a high level of top quality RP at all times, and if unbanned I will try my best to join the NHS which will massively improve my RP. Another reason I want to be unbanned is because I have loved every second I have ever played on RPUK and love every aspect of the community and I really want another chance here to prove to all the members of the community I can maintain constant high quality RP.

DENIED

Okay... I'm going to take this from the start and wrap this up completely.

1. You started out lying saying you could not get on the server, even though it has been proven you were on THE SAME DAY, you made this appeal. How could you forget this? If you did not forget it, then you probably just went in lying from the start.

2. Your last comment is also a lie, since we have been given proof of this. (Sender staying anonymous)

That is twice in a single unban appeal, you lied to myself and the Staff. I want you to sit down, actually write a unban appeal containing the truth of the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back