What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - McShev - 03/10/2016 (Unbanned: 11/03/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McShev

In-game Name
[TCK] McShev

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/10/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
dont no

Reason given for your ban.
lying to managment in ts

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was at work today and I came home and decided to jump on ALUK before I started up the game and then loaded ts. When I click on ALUK ts to join it came up I was banned for lying to managment on ts

Why should we unban you.
I should be un banned because it wasn't me that got banned it was my son theweesniper was in ts and got banned for as stated above he was lying to managmnet. So now me and my other son [TCK] wiz from using ts community to which we use day and most of the night and we enjoy the banter that we have with our gang and all the other great people on ts. I dont no if there is any way me and my other son [TCK] wiz because what theweesniper said but I write this with hope that there is something the managment can do.

Thanks for taking the time from your busy day to read this..
[TCK] Mcshev

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately your son theweesniper is pretty much community banned, and it's a tricky situation. If we unban your IP he can come on, and I will have to let a management member decide.

There is no time frame @Neo

Unfortunately your son theweesniper is pretty much community banned, and it's a tricky situation. If we unban your IP he can come on, and I will have to let a management member decide.

There is no time frame @Neo
No problem and thanks again...

I've removed the IP ban, you and your other son should be fine to play.

As for your other son, his accusations of my actions have lead to the end of his gaming here, at least for the next 6 months...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back