What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - max66 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

max66

Dear Admins 

max66 has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: max
Your Steam Profile ID: suhaeb_alsmadi
Your GUID or Steam ID: suhaeb66
Date & Time you was banned:: 12/10 2:03 pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): shadow
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: i have vdm someone and i have spamming admins
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: plz i have not read the rules , i am new to arma 3 and i am sorry for spamming admins plz last chance :l
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to a PM i received today (more spam) which read "[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]plz can you send the rules link i want to read it [/COLOR]"

You can spend the next week reading the rules to make sure you understand them... if you cannot find the link then you clearly are not looking

Appeal locked - Do not look at appeal again before: 22/10/2015 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back