What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - mattybhoy12 - 10/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
mattybhoy12

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:26890342

The date of your ban.
9/10/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
farmer giles

Reason given for your ban.
Abuse out of rp

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Think i was banned because i think someone maybe miss understood the joke i was having and the nature of the joke was not to there taste.

Why should we unban you ?
Only got arma 3 a few weeks ago and like 180 hours out of 210 has been spent on the server. I love the players on the server and get along with them and all in all just enjoy playing on the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To start this off, please give us the correct format in Steam ID.

This is a long number beginning with a 7. 

You can get this via the stats page at the top of the forum ^

Just looking through his chat history i find alot of abuse and mayeb duping of money! 

09/29/2016 1:29 AM
(Direct)
John
dealing with these queer faggots

09/29/2016 1:43 AM
(Direct)
John
scott

(Direct)
John
put that money in your bank

(Direct)
John
quick

(Direct)
John
tommy

(Direct)
John
give scott your money

(Direct)
John
and let him store it

09/29/2016 1:44 AM
(Direct)
John
scott

(Direct)
John
put it in your bank

(Direct)
John
quick

(Direct)
John
before the admins find out i have more

09/29/2016 1:48 AM
(Direct)
John
there asking for comp etc wankers

09/29/2016 1:48 AM
(Direct)
John
and give it to scott

09/29/2016 1:54 AM
(Direct)
John
ill get you them after you transfer money back after these cunts fuck off
10/04/2016 7:07 PM
(Unknown)
John
who cares about spelling fuck you homo bitch
Thats all im going to put for now!

yeah i remember that, some guys were constantly whining about comp when they claimed we rdmed them and i literally had not much money enough to cover myself and when it was a false rdm claim i got pissed and i didn't say it to anyone other than the mate i had in ts i didn't know i wasn't even aloud to say that to him my apologies if it caused any offence im not an offensive guy. I agree a lot of things i have done have been wrong and ive literally been checking this every 20 minutes for updates as im desperate to get back into playing its my fav server everyone i know plays on it and i have good relations with a lot especially tck members i can assure it was not an attempt to dupe money dont know any methods of that and i definitely do not ever intentionally hurt anyone's feelings by comments from me. I've screwed up and i can admit that but if you give me a shot i can 100% assure you that you wont hear from me again as i am a role playing rule following individual. oh and to clear up about the compensation i actually did end up comping the people who were asking for it even though it took everything i had yet again sorry for all this trouble.

Are you now ready to act like an adult and follow the rules going forward?

hi crumble i do believe i had a imature mindset which i can set aside to act as a mature individual and will continue to do so for as long as i play on this server and be part of the community.

Please make sure this doesn't happen again. If it does, you'll struggle to find yourself unbanned...

Unbanned - 15/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back